or Connect

Posts by salavanti

OUTSTANDING MENS ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA TROFEO CHARCOAL GRAY PIN STRIPE, SUPERFINE AUSTRALIAN WOOL, SIZE 44 PHOTOS 2 AND 7 SHOW THE ACTUAL PIN STRIPE COLOR BEAUTIFUL SOFT MATERIAL 4 buttons on sleeves, two button, no vents Retail - $2500 shoulder width - 19 chest - 22 1/2" coat length - 32 1/2" sleeve length - 24 1/2" PANTS 33" x 31", pleats, cuffs 2 1/2 " let out in waist, 3/4 " let out in cuffs ON A SCALE OF 10 BEING NEW THIS SUIT IS A 9.5 I'm retired and I...
I'm a long time ebay seller and sell high end.........I've sold clarks boots for about $50... nice boots........ Sal
As a senior I say the same thing.....leave the girl alone.......you'll screw her up and the kid......... I hate hearing stoires of single mothers bringing in several men into their households.......
MINT DISPLAY MODEL - MENS GIORGIOS OF PALM BEACH CELERY GREEN OSTRICH LOAFERS, 8, HAND MADE IN ITALY AS NICE AS PRADA, GUCCI, BALLY Giorgio's of Palm Beach - internationally famous maker of the largest collection of alligator and ostrich handbags, shoes, furniture and accessories in the world. The beloved Loro Piana collection at this store adds to the many items of the highest quality, confirming the impeccable reputation held by this unparalleled establishment of...
try these .......mephisto brown or tan all rounder....with short tan socks.....I wear addidas short sox Sal
I buy and sell on ebay..... The suits I sell are new or excellent........9 or 9.5 out of 10 PAL ZILERI, BRIONI, MANI, HUGO BOSS, etc..... Sal
NEW MARTIN DINGMAN BLACK CAPTOE, SIZE 10D RUBBER SOLES AND HEELS I will post pics Sal
If you have any interest.......I have a new pair martin dingman black oxfords size 10 I wear 10 1/2 thanks Sal
where can I find style forum meetup...or a contact person thanks Sal
I tried to list an item for sale.....I clicked on the red link to sell................ sent me to read the rules...... went back and could no longer get the red link to list an item..... do I have to wait x more days to list an item thanks Sal