or Connect

Posts by the_drizzle

They weren't wrong, just not specific enough.
I know most of you aren't being serious but this isn't an uncommon type of case for ICE.
So it's unwillingness from both parties to repeal the rule. When did they put this up for vote in the House? It would be interesting to see which members voted.Do you think it's because of the perceived gain each side has staked on the government shutdown/debt ceiling?
What does everyone think about this video?: On 30 September, the House Rules Committee voted 9-4 (9 Republican - 4 Democrat) to adopt House Resolution 368. This resolution states: "...any motion pursuant to clause 4 of rule XXII relating to H.J. Res. 59 may be offered only by the Majority Leader or his designee" (H.J. Res. 59 refers to the Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2014). Prior to this rule change, any member of Congress could bring up the CR for a...
What does everything think about the Sapien bookcase? Trying to find some options for low profile bookcases.
Grazie
Are there any shampoo options/alternatives if I need to wash my hair several times a week (sparing)? I've been sticking to shampooing every 1-2 weeks, but I started training again and it would be unhygienic to continue that routine. Any thoughts?
Had it for a year and haven't yet.
I have a mash studios bed. It's pretty heavy but it's solid walnut.
Financed half. The interest was low enough that I decided not to pay it all at once. Glad I went with this instead of the cheaper options.