or Connect

Posts by Portland Dry Goods

Starting the Wizard & The Glass (or the fourth installment of the Dark Tower series, for those more familliar with numbers than names). Also picked up this gem which is begging me to revisit an old favorite:
we used parisian blue for one of our non seasonal belts we're running and its amazing. its far more "blue" than the navy cxl. basically its a toss up between toned down and vibrant but there's no wrong answerhere's Parisian:
Rancourt for Portland Dry Goods Spring Release Suede boat shoe with brick sole & laces - pretty straightforward classic. Need a boat shoe? this is the one Olive beefroll loafer with the cushy lactae hevea sole. Two tone Bison mocc. 4 eyelet ranger with a stock camp sole in our favorite shade of bison. And belts to match [Note: The color of the olive suede is better represented on the boat shoe photo than the belt] All of these are available on our website, though...
Our Spring Rancourt Buy is Online & In Shop Now See more HERE
EG is not up online; you can see what we bought on our affiliate thread & I'd be happy to let you know what we have for stock left via PM or emailEDIT: we also have the Aero Jacket in olive
Just a heads up for y'all; we have a huge selection of barbour available at a 20% discount this weekend for the holiday via Barbour by David Wood - this includes tokito/beacon heritage/what have you (available online), some international & steve mcqueen line, and many other jackets & accessories. the classics will not be on sale. to enquire about a specific jacket please contact us at portlanddrygoods@gmail.com , or the Barbour phone (207-699-5551). feel free to shoot me...
Our stock of Gitman Vintage is included in our sale this weekend at 20% off in store or online (discount will be applied at checkout) also feel free to contact here via PM, phone, or email 207-699-5575 portlanddrygoods@gmail.com
prices on our website will have a discount applied at checkout Red Wing, Rancourt & 3sixteen will not be discounted, but our summer stock of Engineered Garments, Gitman Vintage, Gant, Reigning Champ & more is available through the weekend. call or email (or PM) with any questions / inquiries 207-699-5575 Portlanddrygoods@gmail.com
We're having a memorial day weekend sale at PDG through sunday (maybe monday). much of our stock is 20% off of retail price, including all of our EG stock. see what we bought for summer HERE and inquire about sizing at: Portlanddrygoods@gmail.com 207-699-5575 or shoot me a PM. Best, Dustin O.
Red Wing, Rancourt, & 3sixteen are excluded from our sale, but most of our spring merchandise can be had for a limited time at a great price going on through the weekend! discounts are applied at checkout; also feel free to contact us via phone or email 207-699-5575 Portlanddrygoods@gmail.com