or Connect

Posts by Portland Dry Goods

Quick shout; our Engineered Garments collection from fall is marked down 40% pretty much acrossed the board on our website. check out what's left here shoot me PMs or emails with any questions or purchase/size inquiries - I'll be attending to them tomorrow in order of time sent (working from home today) First spring drop is right around the corner, but I'll have more about that in the SS16 thread. Not sure what I'm going to do with shorts in the middle of February but...
my guess is if they're unlined, they will stretch quite a bit. a coworker had a pair of bison loafers and found them stretching quite a bit. we lined our recent bison shoes mostly to prevent this.hope yours work out!
finally chiming in with my cache! left to right: Surly Coffee Bender Porter Surly Abrasive Ale DIPA Toppling Goliath Smoove Opferator Brown Lift Bridge Commander Barleywine Summit Old Blaggard Barleywine have cracked both Surly beers and the Blaggard; the DIPA was super clean (a nice departure from the 'dank hops' iterations that seem to be replicated everywhere), and the Coffee Bender was unlike any porter I've had in a long time, really stark vanilla note. The...
The NE Blueberry Weisse hive mind is so strong in this thread.
Wanted to drop our holiday hours on here for reference, assuming you guys are last minute shoppers like I am. Our web shop will be fulfilling orders during store hours in between holidays per usual, provided that UPS is still doing their thing, so check out the site if you haven't already. Thanks to everybody for supporting PDG this year (and years before!). We've had an incredible year, sold some excellent merchandise and made lots of new friends and clients. On to...
glad to hear!I've got to take a score shot of the trove i recieved; im excited to start cracking them.
feeling the same way! shopping was fun, shipping stressed me right out haha.
Just taped a box up for someone - kept it funky and on the border of Maine & NH.
in my experience the midweight is all we ever need up in maine. heavy is starchier but not hugely different imo. if you're really looking to winterize the tiger fleece is the way to go.which beauty & youth do you have? the striped ones are fairly similar to the heavyweight core fabric, though as I recall the highlighter loop ones were a bit more plush.
Good news to all of our not-so-local friends We're Back on the Internet Check out men's and women's with the help of some killer editorial shots from our friend Nicole Wolf we'll be working on refining the site for some time, but we wanted to get it live so you guys could see what we've been up to this fall. thanks as always for the support! D.O.