or Connect

Posts by Portland Dry Goods

I was actually considering doing a parisian blue CXL loafer with the reltex honey... blue suede is a nice idea.
We've recieved our first delivery of Barbour. I quickly photographed some of the more interesting pieces; both Commander jackets (in olive & navy) and the Norton & Sons outerwear. we also have some Norton cotton sweaters, one semi-dress shirt, one rugby shirt. second to last coat is our pick of the litter - double breasted with a half hidden placket so it looks more like an asymmetrical mac when it's fully buttoned up
it exists, but not from us unfortunately. we have the khaki / towel and the navy / plaid
We have that and the same one in black/grayTheyre easily the most masculine of the bunch. we bought a lot of scarves for the ladies who shop here but the chambrays (and a few of the plaids) are getting more attention from the guys.
not sure which patchwork you're referring to - we picked up 2 patchwork chambrays that look real sharp. I've never been much of a summer scarf guy myself but they're nicely finished. Machine edging, diagonal cut on the short sides so they fall nicely, and lovely fabrics (though we expect no less from EG, and it's the same as you get for shirting).you've reminded me that I forgot to shoot bucket hats & scarves!
Phil, Ours measures 23.5 p2p and 18.5 s2s
We've got that Workshirt. Sizing is similar in some ways to last fall - roomy but not insanely roomy. I normally wear a Medium across the board in this kind of thing and I could go small or medium with this one. PM me if you want measurements on a particular size I'd be happy to break out the measuring tapeOur Workshirts & 19th Century Styles from SS14:
Engineered Garments SS14 Available In Store See what else we picked up in the EG Summer 2014 General Discussion PS: Jeff those photos are dynamite! thanks for sharing -D.O.
The fabric is the Cotton Houndstooth Glenn. the above photo is a good interpretation of how dark the jacket is, but this helps capture the pattern a bit betterJacket goes for 385 USD. (this season the prices are wonderful) we stock S-XL on most of the above, pm me if you need a particular size.
Hi Guys we've just received our second delivery and I finally got a chance to photograph everything. Button Downs: T-Shirts: Sport Coats: Outerwear: And some up close shots of the fabrics: I can detail these further as needed for you guys. We also received some work shirts and 19th century button downs which I have yet to photograph, and some bucket hats (including the towel lined one to match the beach jacket) And for those of you looking for a canadian...