or Connect

Posts by Portland Dry Goods

Just navy for this one!
you might be suprised to find out I only have two pairs of rancourts - the boots aforementioned and a pair of ranger moccs (which I should probably have resoled). between work and previous jobs as a kid I have more shoes than I know what to do with so I only steadily collect these on the basis that I find it necessary to freak out customers with pistachio green leather goods. I can put them together for a quick snap if you'd like to see them, but if you backtrack this...
Red Leader Standing Bythis came in yesterday. we have super super limited stock - only small & medium available. $275we also recieved a shawl collar jacket in olive & navy. I'll try and have proper photos of these as soon as I can!
Ranger Sole is the best sole rancourt offers IMO. my Hamiltons feature both the sage mojave and the ranger sole and I've been stomping through glacial dirt since january in them with no complaints at all. traction is great, comfortability is great, and they look good and hold up (mine show very little if any wear, have had them since july). and yeah, orion or mojave suedes are very sturdy / hearty "boot suedes". the mojave is - as I recall - a red wing tannage (we've seen...
strangely enough I've never actually seen a physical can of this stuff in town. I assume (local beer shop) Bier Cellar gets it on release day and sells out before closing that day. luckily it's readily available on tap.I did manage to pick up a Foundation Epiphany DIPA in can thanks to a friend - there's definately something to the "DIPA out of a tallboy" experience. I'll have to try to pull some strings to get some Lawson's Finest Liquids sent my way.
impressions on the fatigues seem to be acrossed the board - some people say they're slim, I found my 32s in the flat twill were fairly TTS. perhaps a bit snug at first, they stretched / loosened up a bit after a wear. I imagine a hot wash would bring them back down but if you wash them cold they should stay where they're at. it's possible the ripstop is built a bit fuller on the basis of fabric. flat twill might have accounted for stretch, maybe they didn't expect the...
sorry, double post.
I mean it's sort of worth it, right? thrill of the hunt and all that?here's something that I waited in line a total of 0 minutes to buy. nicest, lightest spring saison I think I've ever had.
Cross-post from our affiliate thread; Engineered Garments Delivery 2 is now on our web shop mostly basics in this batch; really good execution. the polos are a sleeper favorite. Simple but nicely made. we should have one more delivery coming our way with a small handful of other pieces.
Engineered Garments Delivery 2 Is Online