or Connect

Posts by Portland Dry Goods

We're On The Web Hi All, I wanted to hop in and say thanks for supporting us over the years - for those of you who have made it by, shot the shit, and sung us praises on here and elsewhere, it's heavily appreciated. we've had an online presence on and off and I'm proud to present our new and improved website in conjunction with our friends at SEAWALL - who I will be introducing seperately in the near future. It's exciting to know that those of you who aren't up here in...
I've got some people cooking up similar shoes with us at PDG - parisian blue and red brick certainly mix well.
Thanks guy!we'll be having some good news next week for those of you who aren't able to make it into town
Never say never! Belts are a tricky product from Rancourt. we just received a restock of our olive and natural, along with a handsome peanut suede. Parisian blue could resurface but I wouldn't expect it for a while.
Good writeup. We're excited to bring in these new styles for the future, namely the brogue boot. New Lactae Havea soles might be the most important part of their new offerings - the malaise is great for semi dress but for a boot I'm happy to see some traction heavy offerings.
only one left - size 32, likely fits 30-32 pant/waist
yup. olive is substantially greener than dark as I recall!
I can confirm since those were shot for our shop - that is indeed olive. as people mentioned so far, the color varies from green to brown depending on light, flex, even hide to hide basis; our recent run of dark olive belts are far darker than the last (as are our naturals - thats CXL for ya). I would argue however that the olive is surprisingly everyday - we like the hide because it matches black almost as well as it matches brown/navy/gray etc.Parisian blue is amazing....
the reason we've done RLH over plantation crepe in the past is because the RLH is heeled, giving it a more dressy profile than the wedge would. a wedge on a loafer still looks great, but the RLH sole really is something unique - just as comfortable, perhaps more durable, and far dressier. either one would work well, it boils down mostly to personal opinion
Well if I can get 8 of you guys to come to a conclusion on details I'd happily talk to my camp and try to work something out! would be fun to put together something unique for the forums