or Connect

Posts by Portland Dry Goods

pm me if you want one set aside!
22" on the Large, 23" on the XL. pretty much no taper towards the bottom. Square at the hem too; this is one of those EG pieces that could probably worn as either a shirt or a shirt jacket.
stained glass looking viscose lining fabric is on the inside of the yoke, the cuffs, and the underside of the pocket flaps. elbow patches are extra soft and fairly tonal, fit is pretty TTS (I take a small as PDG's resident smedium)only got a handful of these and I'm on the verge of buying it for myself. really a gorgeous shirt.
Our first delivery for the season has arrived with the following items; Workshirt - Blue Chambray - $190 Workshirt - Gray/Navy Heavy Twill Plaid - $215 Workshirt - Navy/Red/Blue Heavy Twill Plaid - $215 Classic Shirt - Dk Grey Brushed Herringbone - $215 (Buyers note - this thing is soft as hell, might be my favorite piece in the bunch) Lafayette Shirt - Black/Red Rodeo Flannel - $215 Shawl Collar Knit Jacket - Dk Green Sweater Knit - $498 Bedford Jacket - Olive...
any chance you're a 32 belt size?
We'll be getting a couple of them in the next few weeks. stay tuned.
bit darker gray than expected, but these ought to beat up nicely. time to break em in before NYC
We've been primarily brick and mortar for the greater amount of our life at PDG. even now with an online shop 95% of our business is done in house or over the phone. I can elaborate on what I think it takes to run a successful physical shop but I can also boil it down to a few key questions; "where are you?" "who are youre neighbors and what are they doing?" "what unique service do you provide to this neighborhood?" NYC is a daunting market mainly because of these...
Sad to say I'll be at the shop tomorrow. enjoy yourselves guys! Gary perhaps I'll see you in NYC later this month. kudos for hosting this.
belts aren't made in house - Rancourt has kept their sources to themselves which I think is fine because it will speed up the rate they are able to make this (which is already slow - my understanding is its one guy handmaking these all himself. Between rancourt's on shelf belts and custom orders I imagine hes a very busy man).in any case, their belts are some of the most handsome we've ever stocked - especially for the price, and are thoroughly worth the wait.