or Connect

Posts by Portland Dry Goods

these laces are cinnamon, though I'll say they are a seemingly new version of what I expected for cinnamon - my old lace sample was red with sort of a gray core, these are red-orange throughout.feel free to pm me about any little detailing - I've found I learn more and more about what rancourt can do with every customer we help out. as I see it the stranger requests get the better our PDG makesups are going to get.edit: welcome aboard @fairlynerdy
we have a handful of dark olive belts if you dont want to wait the lead time.not to mention 3 dark olive styles with a tenative release date of mid july, and one MTO pair that I cooked up ideally about the same time.
we're here for ya! just try not to let me sweet talk you into a pistachio suede mud guard or something..
Rancourt offers a 3-eyelet style that you dont see too often since the 2-eye is such a classic. I have to say, I much prefer the 3 - the blucher on the 2 isn't substantial enough for me.(PS: these came out awesome. )
I don't know why it's taken me this long to dip into H. G. Wells. I had a half cocked idea to work my way through his whole biography but it's looking like a friendlier investment to start with some classics. I've picked up this and The Time Machine, eyeing "Men Like Gods". any reccomendations?
for those of you eager to pick up ripstop, we stocked the khaki bedford this season. Still have S - XL. gotta love the 100% cotton. so many customers expect a rain jacket handfeel and are pleasantly suprised.
I heard about Helm when they launched a collaboration with Raleigh Denim a few years agonot personally a fan of the elongated toebox, and their other style is essentially a custom blake boot (gotta love the bison). I remember visiting the factory a few years ago, seeing a helm lookbook on a cork board and making the connection.in any event, the guys & gals in charge of Helm have visited our shop and they're very nice.
we've been seeing lead times of about a month - those guys are keeping busy!
Our Norton & Sons gear is on the web. The linen / cotton sweaters in particular are wild - they feel heavy but you put them on and they're light as a feather.
Hope you guys still like Dark Olive CXL by mid summer - we're bringing 2 new in house styles as well as a restock on our reltex loafer.