or Connect

Posts by Portland Dry Goods

I don't expect it in the short term, but if the rangers are a success I might have some room to push bison to the higher ups. perhaps next fall..I don't think the bison is too limited - one of the geekier exciting parts of this shoe for me is that the bison leather is actually sourced from a Maine tannery, so the demand isn't as huge as say.... Cordovan, Essex, or other Horween products.there might be a restock of boots coming in with the olive rangers but I'm not 100%...
you guys are going to make me revisit the Battery Steel Boot at this rate
New Arrivals /// Winter is Coming
Cool pickupfor reference, I think this is the same fabric:probably my favorite shawl, a really unique fabric and perfect for that DB jacket.We just received what might be our final delivery for autumn - Just a few pieces, but naturally EG saved best for last.
This has been our experience too - Reigning Champ midweight / core program stuff is ultra shrink resistant. i've machine washed / dried 2-3 pieces multiple times each and they really haven't changed their shape.they really are the best sweatshirts for the money if you want high value. Geller will be more luxurious and softer for 3x the price, but RC is easily the best in it's price bracket.
Slightly heavier, but not by much. It's a nice fabric for fall.
nah, the initial one is gray. so we have gray hb and green/brown hb.
my Yuketens have a christy (and probably need a resole), blakes with a ranger, and moccs now with an aspen. my experience:Christy: not bad on snow and ice - partially because the boot is heavy enough that my steps are nicely anchored. a bit of slip here and there, but usually only on ultra slick surfaces or on the worn down heel of the sole.Reltex Ranger: damn near miracle level of traction. cant wait to wear these again in the snow to make sure I'm not dreaming. A++ grip,...
x-post from the ADIDAS thread: Adidas x Kolor Ultra Boost Just a heads up - these are releasing tomorrow September 25, 10AM at our shop (and online) in a small run. Our first round of Collective Ultra Boosts practically sold through in the first half hour. These might last a bit longer, might not!
Just a heads up - these Kolor Ultra Boosts are releasing tomorrow at our shop (and online) in a small run. our first round of Collective Ultra Boosts practically sold through in the first half hour. These might last a bit longer, might not.