or Connect

Posts by Portland Dry Goods

Paraboot would be a killer match with most EG stuff. I think it comes to traditionally made shoes or vintage style trainers for the best combo; no flyknit kind of gear. Some obvious bias here, but I wear Rancourt with pretty much all of my clothes, and EG fits very nicely with Maine handsewns (Yuketen mentioned above is a great compliment aswell)
EG SS16 Shirts & Sportcoats Up Work Shirt 19th Century Bedford Pants & Outerwear are to be shot and added, but to summarize, we have the following; Shop Coat - Olive High Count Twill Shop Coat - Navy High Count Twill Chester Coat - Khaki Cavalry Twill Fatigue Pant - Olive Cotton Ripstop Fatigue Pant - Navy Cotton Twill 5 Pocket Pant - Olive Cotton Ripstop 5 Pocket Pant - Navy Cotton Twill BDU Pant - Broken Chambray BDU Pant - Olive High Count...
We just put our first spring delivery online; lots of core, lots of midweight terry, but I wanted to highlight these Sea to Sky pieces. Sea to Sky is RC's "technical" line, which they put together with specially milled textiles from polartec. we grabbed the jacket & the hoody in stretch nylon, which sheds water and blends nicely into a modern wardrobe, even when the weather holds up. the dryfit side panels are a nice touch, comfort-wise. Stretch Nylon Pullover...
Reigning Champ Delivery 1 SS16 Hi All, We've received a restock in the core midweight program reigning champ fans have learned to love, as well as some interesting deviations from the classic (that dont stray too far). check out the new Slim Sweatpant, double mesh pullover, and some new additions to Reigning Champ's Sea to Sky line of performance based pieces. As always, I can get into detail - just PM me with any inquiries
I didn't spend too much time with the blake shoes (you and I share an affinity for the handsewn side of things from these guys), but there is for sure more sleekness in the last or the shoe itself, compared to how the blake chukka / blake boot started.a few things in the works for us down the road too. cant confirm anything yet but more than likely we'll be doing a kudu re-up for those of you who missed the first wave, and if we're lucky some sneakers might be in the mix...
Just visited the factory last week - can confirm the blake construction shoes have come a long way since the first round, though I haven't tried on a more recent pair.
We received our first delivery with a bit more than originally expected. I'm working to photograph everything ASAP for the web, but had to take a second to share this one with you guys. I dont think this is the first time they've done a blackwatch Bedford, but it's the first time we've had it. Pretty excellent spring option, and its going to look great under the outerwear we've got waiting to be shot.
Actually we haven't done custom for a year or two. it just so happens that we're in talks about bringing the program back to some degree, but I don't know what pricing will look like, or when exactly this will start up.I will say our bison mocc at 355 would easily be 400+ as a MTO product. Partially this is due to the RLH sole, Bison Leather, and leather lining, which all add some luxury to the shoe, on top of the "1 at a time" production process, which is obviously less...
Wings + Horns SS16 First Delivery Base 1x1 Rib Hoodies - if you're familiar with the brand, you've probably seen these before. They haven't changed; still super lightweight tee shirt like fabric cut as a mid layer - perfect for warmer weather. The Vented Linen Parka is a new summer piece made with a gorgeous linen bonded mesh fabric. the linen is so light that you can actually see the mesh through it - the fabric even seems to change in direct light. it's a pretty...
S/S 16 Kickoff: Y-3 we're in the midst of a day long downpour at the shop today, which I suppose is a fitting omen to say spring is here. Winter is probably going to creep back into our forecasts but we've started receiving the transitional gear for ever warming weather. see photos below for our first delivery; some fun gear from Yohji's personal locker room the bags in particular are really excellent, perhaps our favorite category from the brand. Neoprene,...