or Connect

Posts by Portland Dry Goods

Just added some Winter-wear to the New Arrivals section of the webshop. Chester Coat Knit Blazer And the aforementioned Primaloft Vest Gear up! I still have some button shawls in the mix that haven't made it to the web - good way to inject some velveteen into the wardrobe (in case you ever felt compelled to do that). Feel free to touch base about sizing and so on.
we've got 4 or 5 styles. I'll double check on specifics, hopefully shooting them today.Black Graph Check Microfiber /// Dark Grey ActiveclothDark Navy Nyco Ripstop /// Olive Nyco RipstopI grabbed the graph check one for myself - my favorite piece from this year. print is reflective on either side, so theres a practical element for bicyclists or just a flashy (unavoidable pun, sorry guys) detail.
Hope so, they're easily the best summer shoes we've run. that being said I don't foresee a fall re-up (even though i wear them year round)perhaps spring/summer 2017?
It's Columbus Day Weekend, so we set up a modest coupon code for our shop. Does not pertain to a handful of our perennial brands, but you can save 20% on many new arrivals and a handful of core brands. If I were you guys i'd use the code to pick up one of the in house flannels, made at New England Shirt Co. Just enter "THREEBOATS" at checkout. if you have any questions, or want to use the code for something that isn't available to purchase directly online, please email...
jeez, 50%. I have no idea how a store can offload fall in the first week of October and still pay rent. That being said, it is Columbus Day Weekend, so we set up a modest coupon code for our shop. Does not pertain to a handful of our perennial brands, but you can save 20% on many new arrivals and a handful of core brands. If I were you guys i'd use the code to pick up one of the in house flannels, made at New England Shirt Co. Just enter "THREEBOATS" at checkout. if...
We've got both - the Uniform serge almost feels like a classic blue blazer wool, wheras the charcoal is definitely crunchier and has more texture.I'd say if you want something bulky but you like the navy, keep the navy melton in mind as well. they seem to make it every year but this is the first time we've picked it up - really nice, simple jacket.charcoal serge is probably the most interesting out of the three, but I've got a soft spot for the navy melton.
Lots of great items coming through - we should be receiving what I believe is our final delivery in the next couple of weeks, along with my favorite piece from the season - the grid check primaloft vest. In the Meantime, we've recieved a few of the knit blazers, our Olive doublecloth BDU Pant, and the Grey Wool 24oz Chester Coat (which we also received from FWK) these will be shot alongside our last delivery, but heres a quick one of the women's Chester Coat for...
indigo 6oz denim is SO good this season, you wont regret it.
Alright guys, consider this early access: photos below of our first batch, products will be on the site in full as early as tomorrow but i thought you'd appreciate a rundown and an opportunity to reserve your size a little bit early. image heavy below! [[SPOILER]] Our second batch should be on the web in the near future, a couple of weeks after the first, along with FWK and some other gear. chesters and other wooly options!I'll be out of the shop fri/sat but I'll try to...
Sorry Steven,most of these run S-XL, some of the vests only M-XL.I didn't actually know they started offering XXL, thats awesome! We do XXL with Gitman & our private label, but I'd love to get some bedfords in that size in the future. My guess is we'll have some options in XXL next fall.