or Connect

Posts by Portland Dry Goods

Lots of great items coming through - we should be receiving what I believe is our final delivery in the next couple of weeks, along with my favorite piece from the season - the grid check primaloft vest. In the Meantime, we've recieved a few of the knit blazers, our Olive doublecloth BDU Pant, and the Grey Wool 24oz Chester Coat (which we also received from FWK) these will be shot alongside our last delivery, but heres a quick one of the women's Chester Coat for...
indigo 6oz denim is SO good this season, you wont regret it.
Alright guys, consider this early access: photos below of our first batch, products will be on the site in full as early as tomorrow but i thought you'd appreciate a rundown and an opportunity to reserve your size a little bit early. image heavy below! [[SPOILER]] Our second batch should be on the web in the near future, a couple of weeks after the first, along with FWK and some other gear. chesters and other wooly options!I'll be out of the shop fri/sat but I'll try to...
Sorry Steven,most of these run S-XL, some of the vests only M-XL.I didn't actually know they started offering XXL, thats awesome! We do XXL with Gitman & our private label, but I'd love to get some bedfords in that size in the future. My guess is we'll have some options in XXL next fall.
Alright, to my knowledge this is what we have so far. this does not include FWK, which we also have a significant amount of. I believe there are one or two more deliveries as well - some extra outerwear perhaps. Work Shirt -Blue Cone Chambray -Indigo 6oz Denim -Natural / Blue Railroad Stripe -Navy/White/Red Plaid Flannel -Navy/Red Big Plaid Flannel -Gray/Black Broken Twill -Red/Navy/Turquoise Plaid -Navy/Red/Yellow Plaid Western Shirt -Blue Cone Chambray -Indigo 6oz...
hey guys, just wanted to give a shout - we've recieved our first big batch of FW16 at the shop. I'm running circles thanks to labor day weekend but i wanted to sound off in case anyone was nearby today. not everything is unpacked, but theres lots of bedfords, fatigue pants, workshirts, the usual. I'll be putting a list together ASAP and photographing everything for the web over the next week or so.
Just double facing this for those of you who keep tabs on RC seasonal:
Reigning Champ Fall Delivery 1 Anyone with some familiarity with our shop will immediately understand our excitement with Reigning Champ's seasonal color this Fall. pretty strait forward stuff here, though I wanted to mention that the Diamond terry fabric is incredibly soft - I snagged a pair of the shorts and now I find myself looking forward to laundry day just so i can wear them right out of the dryer again. Diamond Terry Midweight Terry Ringspun Jersey There is...
wanted to publicly address this even though we chatted earlier, since I'm sure plenty of people are waiting on new EG:we should be seeing our first delivery as early as this week; I'm pushing to make sure its within August at the very least. I'll be posting our first rundown on here and on the EG thread as soon as we see it in shop!
The kudu is the most comfortable upper leather I've ever handled. I'd say it runs cooler than any lined shoe, and most other leathers. that being said, I've worn mine year round so long as there was no snow and ice on the ground. surely I'm a tad biased but I truly love the camp moccs I grabbed for myself.in other news;