or Connect

Posts by Portland Dry Goods

Summer Sneakers Some things to take a look at on our web shop: Seavees Premium Californian canvas styles - the Hermosa Plimsol we just received uses a linen canvas rather than 100% cotton, which naturally makes it more breathable and gives it a subtle texture. We find Seavees' lasts to be a bit sleeker than competitors (vans comes to mind), and we've had a good experience with the brand over the years that we've stocked their products. sub $100 means the price to...
Just a heads up - some stealth markdowns on our Adidas, including raf / y3 / kolor styles.
honestly FCF should be available at the shop every friday. dreaming big today.
Wanted to pass this along for anyone nearby this weekend! Come learn how to re-wax your favorite Filson gear with our rep.
just a minor update from us; in about a month we'll be receiving some summer styles, including a few repros of our kudu slip ons from last year. if you missed your chance on these you should shoot me a message and lock in a size since we won't be able to do a re-order on them this year. I can personally recommend these seeing as i wore them throughout the winter on days where the sidewalk wasn't iced over, and now as we're back through spring I'm still putting them on...
Spring Sale Enter code PDGSPRINGTHING for 30% all items excluding Red Wing & 3sixteen on the Portland Dry Goods web shop. For EG or other things you cant directly buy from the web, just shoot me an email and we can apply the discount manually.
Adding my car to the Memorial Day sale train; Enter code PDGSPRINGTHING for 30% all items excluding Red Wing & 3sixteen on the Portland Dry Goods web shop. For EG or other things you cant directly buy from the web, just shoot me an email and we can apply the discount manually. also important: don't forget to grab porch beers this weekend!
Shirts! We've just added some gear to the web preparing for warmer temperatures, now that we're (almost) sure that winter is far behind us. Gitman Vintage Styleforum knows these guys like the back of their hand at this point, but we've got some unique offerings from them including some Italian multi stripe oxfords, and some cotton Hawaiian shirts. Gitman is branching out with some new styles that we're excited to take advantage of for summer. Portland Dry Goods Our...
Karhu Synchron Happy 100th Anniversary to our new sneaker brand, Karhu. Today we're releasing a throwback model called the Synchron; this shoe could be the new balance alternative people have wanted for some time. dual density midsole, air cushion technology, and cross toe lacing to keep the shoe snug after hundreds of wears. the OG is reminiscent of Karhu's first ever Synchron, upgraded with a nicely textured pigskin. Check them out on our webshop, along with the...
Strange. mileage may vary i guess! it's always tough to get a real good read on sizing in relation to other brands. I typically try a 10 default for sneaker size and 9.5 for handsewn / boot size, but obviously some brands become outliers in that baseline, hah.