or Connect

Posts by Portland Dry Goods

with the workshirt im always kind of in between. I opt for the small in those for a closer fit as well. I've worn a medium in the past in the workshirt or 19th century mostly for shoulder width. it's probably safe to say the classic and the workshirt fit similarly and that the lafayette is a hair bigger
ours was cut pretty full. as a slim medium kinda guy i picked up a small and have been wearing it comfortably
I'm in just about the same boat as you are at 6' and 155 and I find it heavily depends on the fabric. in the bedford, a medium is usually a tad too full in a medium and a tad too short in the small. otherwise fabrics with some give like the homespun require a small while the moleskin (for instance) fits me better in a medium.generally I opt for slightly oversized rather than shrunken but I did end up with a small wool HB bedford last year and I really like the fit now that...
seconded on the aspen. we just recieved our first sample with the reltex wedge and we're already thinking of doing our next batch of ranger moccs with it to continue the reltex theme. I'm curious how the traction is on there
might be hard to tell for some time since it's still hovering around 70 degrees up in Maine. from trying my size on before we sold through it they certainly seem warm. the real test will be in december when it dips below freezing but I think its fairly comparable to a heavier patagonia fleece.
our Fleece sportcoat is priced at 455 so I'd expect it to hover around there from Nepenthes directly. we've officially sold out of smalls and mediums (so im SoL). what do you call the opposite of buyer's remorse? sleepers remorse?
http://www.rancourtandcompany.com/clymer-2-0.html the clymer is vented on the inside of the sole, which normally isnt the case with a basic ranger. otherwise you're looking at something kind of like our Ranger mocc - a slight functional twist on the original. @chickenfark ; looking sharp
okay guys, its 85 degrees here and I haven't shaved for a week. luckily these pieces look pretty decent with seersucker pants Vest; Pretty slim fit, like you'd expect a dress type waistcoat. I'm 6'0" in a size medium. it's short, plays best with a shirt tucked in. second photo to show the fleecey underside of the fabric - the outer shell looks knit like a sweater, it's a really incredible textile. Jacket; This fits me kind of wonky since the medium's been purchased, so...
$215. super competitive thanks to the simple design and thanks to fleece not costing an arm and a leg.
hard choice. youll get more wear out of the homespun but you'll probably never see anything like the fair isle again.