or Connect

Posts by Portland Dry Goods

Its been a while, but the strawberry white chocolate muffin from Marcies was the best I ever had.see you next time.
theres two side entry pockets on that thing too. hard to capture with photo but trust me, they're there!
they won't make their way up there - we're relaunching PortlandDryGoods.com in a couple of weeks, simplifying the referral chase a bit. Until then shoot me a PM if you need some more shots
If I had to pick one, it would be the big wool fleece pullover....... or the jacketI remember working at the showroom and asking if the fleece jacket was water resistant at all. he said no, then corrected me; "its fire proof."That sealed the deal for us. Its a damn good looking fleece which helps.
yyyupSnow Peak Fall/Winter 2015Sorry for the lack of updates here - we've been working day after day in building out a new website and a structure that will allow for us to update more often and share everything we can in our shop. our in house photo studio has been lighting up the office; it's going to allow me to get a brand live on the web in a couple days, vs about a week that it took to outsource photo. Snow Peak has photographed particularly well, probably because of...
Can confirm: born a yankee, can't get enough laces.(glad you dig the shoes!)
that is crazy vibrant. i think that might be a different leather!we've been working on a little in house photo setup so this is a bit bright but the color should be fairly accurate.its very similar to the dark olive CXL in tone - looks greener sometimes than others, but generally reads a unique brown with some green tint
No reptiles were harmed in the making of this shoe!
We've just received a restock of core styles & lightweight for those looking for a pair. SL & ST in indigo and shadow selvedge, some SL-220x and some of the lightweights. also I wanted to share some blown to smithereens double blacks with you guys; these were from the decade collection, bought by a local bartender who seems to moonlight as a crime fighter or something - not sure how else he'd do this much damage to these jeans. They're wearable again after some...
Our Rancourt delivery for fall has arrived looking even better than expected. We've restocked on our Olive CXL Longfellow Loafer, and introduced a new color for our Women's Celia Loafer for fall – these are two slightly different shoes that we want to offer as ongoing staples for the shop. Some of you are already familiar with these styles, and some of you now have the chance to be since we actually have sizes available! The real update for this delivery is our Olive...