or Connect

Posts by Portland Dry Goods

Hi Guys! We're rolling out some markdowns on www.Seawallshop.com today - 30% off of some of our seasonal merchandise. Wanted to make sure y'all we're aware. happy hunting, feel free to email or pm me with any questions! D.O.
Hi Guys, just wanted to let our subscribers know that we've begun some summer markdowns in store and on the web. check www.seawallshop.com for ~30% off of select items from Barbour, EG, Gitman, and more (Even some of our private label shirts) will be rolling out some fall merchandise shortly D.O.
we're picking up the sport coat AFAIK - not sure what the exact name of it is.
definately in the kudu, fairly certain we're getting one of our olive loafer as well.
we will be receiving the fatigue in limited quantities in an olive ripstop and that excellent brushed micro herringbone. I believe its offered in the 6oz denim as well
Should be seeing a restock on Kudu and some Olive in a week or two - factory has been very busy. we're getting a limited reorder so if you guys missed the first round, keep an eye out. meanwhile I'm dreaming about fall. What do you guys want to see this autumn for styles?
We probably will be picking out a Kibata style for the shop in the coming months - portland is pretty green when it comes to unsanforized denim, so we're excited to introduce the concept. any particular style / fit you're curious about? we're probably going to try Indigo, thought I'd be interested in shadow selvedge personally so we'll see how much of my bias factors into the buy
Broken Denim tends to give the fabric a "salt and pepper" texture. its basically the twill lines you usually recognize in diagonal close up on the fabric being shatted and scattered.vs regular twill:nice! let me know when you're in town
Starting to wish we picked up the denim too - nice looking jacket. judging by SS16 we might start delving a bit more into denim from EG next year. at any rate, here's some quick flicks of our first FW15 Delivery. we'll have website shots up early next week Work Shirt: Brushed Plaid Flannel, Blue or Red $216 6oz Denim, Indigo or Black, $168 Houndstooth Flannel, $195 19th Century Button Down: Blackwatch Plaid, $240 Tab Collar Shirt: Animal Print, $216 (Note:...
can confirm that the flannel is amazingpictues to come today