or Connect

Posts by Portland Dry Goods

we picked up a bunch of the collection and have it in store. feel free to ask me any questions on the sneakers or the jackets. Adidas collaborations always seem on point and these are no different.
Jackets came up sooner than expected! hit me up with any questions on these - this is some of the best outerwear we've seen from these guys since To-Ki-To
all jokes aside, we're stoked that these feature absolutely zero waxed cotton. it's like adidas let barbour do what they do best on jackets, and barbour let them do what they do on sneakers. everything is top notch.maybe we'll get some horse riding hi-tops for spring
Barbour x Adidas is Live on SEAWALL Missed this whole conversation on eats! Cathpah has everything locked, but since october we've got 3-5 new spots that have opened up. it never stops here guys, never!
Our Barbour x Adidas Sneakers are now online. Jackets to follow in the near future
i'll definately talk to the right people. I find viberg does a particularly excellent job of finding wacky hides (i saw a pair at liberty made in birkin bag leather and they were nuts) wheras Rancourt has some ultra reliable tanneries and sticks to their guns. in any event we'll see what is possible and I'll try and report back soon.
You never know how available these unique hides are for other companies. that being said.. that leather in the 5 eye mocc boot with brown stitching and brown waxed laces would be incredible.
get the lug. better channels for snow & ice.These look killer Matt, glad they've held up. Need to do more tall boots here.
with the workshirt im always kind of in between. I opt for the small in those for a closer fit as well. I've worn a medium in the past in the workshirt or 19th century mostly for shoulder width. it's probably safe to say the classic and the workshirt fit similarly and that the lafayette is a hair bigger
ours was cut pretty full. as a slim medium kinda guy i picked up a small and have been wearing it comfortably