or Connect

Posts by Portland Dry Goods

our Fleece sportcoat is priced at 455 so I'd expect it to hover around there from Nepenthes directly. we've officially sold out of smalls and mediums (so im SoL). what do you call the opposite of buyer's remorse? sleepers remorse?
http://www.rancourtandcompany.com/clymer-2-0.html the clymer is vented on the inside of the sole, which normally isnt the case with a basic ranger. otherwise you're looking at something kind of like our Ranger mocc - a slight functional twist on the original. @chickenfark ; looking sharp
okay guys, its 85 degrees here and I haven't shaved for a week. luckily these pieces look pretty decent with seersucker pants Vest; Pretty slim fit, like you'd expect a dress type waistcoat. I'm 6'0" in a size medium. it's short, plays best with a shirt tucked in. second photo to show the fleecey underside of the fabric - the outer shell looks knit like a sweater, it's a really incredible textile. Jacket; This fits me kind of wonky since the medium's been purchased, so...
$215. super competitive thanks to the simple design and thanks to fleece not costing an arm and a leg.
hard choice. youll get more wear out of the homespun but you'll probably never see anything like the fair isle again.
Looking at $455
It's not quite the brookline, but similar. 3 pockets, snap closures on the front, but no buttons. fits kind of slim, but with some give
Canada Goose first delivery is in store and online.
No mediums left in that one unfortunately. I can answer quick questions on the fair isle but photos will have to wait a couple days. we've got the blazer and the waistcoat in navy. theyre incredible. heres one quick one from the buying trip
shoot me a pm if you cant find your size - we've got a few of them right here