or Connect

Posts by Portland Dry Goods

Hi Guys, Wanted to share our Y-3 Fall Delivery with you guys. This is a fun new direction for us, adding neoprene sneakers to a shop with traditional Maine made handsewns and waxed cotton jackets. The line has recieved a positive response so far and we're excited to inject some future fabrics into the store. Retro Boost Black/Black/Black $350 Boost QR Royal Red / Black / White $410 Boost QR Night Cargo / Black / Night Navy $410 These aren't quite on the web, and...
Solid Haul! let me know how the D'aragosta is - I've found oxbow to be near-miss or miss for my tastes but they do interesting stuff. almost bought a bottle of it to split at the tasting room but liquor laws stopped my plan in its tracks. Didn't realize Bissel had something new coming out - Foundation is also releasing a sour, though I haven't been able to try it yet. Short list of unphotographed brews from the near past; Warlock - Had it on tap, wanted to wait till...
We've received our second delivery from EG Fatigue Pant in Brushed Cotton Herringbone & Olive Outback Canvas Upland Vest in Brushed Cotton Herringbone Work Shirt in Royal Blue Houndstooth Flannel We've also received a handful of wooly button shawls (I can check on specifics if needed) and our first FWK piece, a huge fishtail parka. photos of those to come down the road. website is going to be in re-development so these may not make it up there for a little while...
We've restocked on Reigning Champ core tops - Crewnecks, Pullover & Full Zip Hoodies. check them out on our webstore. Bottoms are here but not quite online - if you guys need some sweatpants or shorts PM me and we should be able to get you your size (though we're expecting a quick sell through so get at me ASAP!)
Hey guys, we've got a small reorder of Kudu & Dark Olive hitting the online store (and in shop). we temporarily stocked Rancourt out of kudu for these, so if you've been thinking about them for a while and you see your size - jump on it. Dark Olive CXL Longfellow Loafer Flint Kudu Longfellow Loafer Flint Kudu Chandler Camp Mocc a few sizes are in pre-order limbo right now, so if you don't see your size feel free to pm me or contact us at the shop - 1 or 2 stragglers...
this was batch 1; rising tide makes a gose (that i think is going to be more widely available in New England, if not just Maine) and decided to experiment with it some. You get flavors of Tequila and Salt up front (margarita with not too much citrus), and then the oak flavor, followed by a sweet finish. It's really great.A couple breweries nearby have been aging with tequila barrels - I think people see whiskey barrel aged beers too often now and some breweries are trying...
Finally found a gose I like. Shame it's limited release.
Currently messing my life up with Knausgaard - My Struggle Book 1 A.) because its part of a 4 book series (and I've got two other series' I've yet to wrap up) B.) ultimate norwegian bummer jams storytelling. great so far though, I'm looking forward to reading more.
if you've got time to kill its probably worth going to visit, especially if you've never been. great selection, more than just EG, lots of fall rolling in and everyone who works there is outrageously nice. when we were there for market in late july they still had a decent selection of sale gear (though a month later who can say whats left)Plus theres a pretty good ramen spot for lunch right around the corner. on 8th
Fall 2015 First Delivery: Engineered Garments Available in store & on our website. lots of really exciting stuff arriving in the shop that will make its way online soon, including some curveballs, based on what you might expect from PDG. we'll try to keep everyone guessing! D.O.