or Connect

Posts by srgprod

He's a Styleforum god.
And how about Apple. They run under a similar business plan and never discount.RRL produces much more product than all of the above companies combined and distribute world wide. You can't source, manufacture, market and distribute in those numbers and never have issues. To run an organization of that scale takes enormous resources. I think RL & Co. are doing just fine. Might be pricy but it costs much more to do this. The archives, warehouses, materials sourcing and...
To quote somatoform - 'for slightly more, the same, or considerably less there are too many great products that trump a brand like RRL at full retail.' Such as what products?
Well aware of this. Thanks for the pix.
http://jcchhim.com/routemagazine/portfolio/revisiting-americana-diverse-traditional-rugged/This is a fascinating article and a great source of information about the RRL brand. There's so little that comes from RL & Co about this line that I was surprised and happy to get more from him and to read quotes from the horse's mouth about how he developed RRL and his thoughts behind the look. All we hear is just blank hearsay. To get some more specific details about the brand is...
Thought you guys would like this... http://jcchhim.com/routemagazine/portfolio/revisiting-americana-diverse-traditional-rugged/
Not going to happen. My stuff is spread out across 4 different places.Here's a few....
Happy the RL sales people hooked you up. That was cool. The indigo will not rub off on these. I wear mine a lot. I have more than 60 pairs of RRL jeans. The Raw / Rigids are the only denim to worry about.
Great choice. Love those Dylan Slim Fits. Perfect spring / summer jeans. The indigo won't bleed on washed styles. They are all rinsed and washed too many times. Enjoy them... "They will make a nice light-weight spring/summer jean. Do I really need to be carefully with the indigo dye? Will it rub off onto stuff? If so, what's the best way to get rid of it? Wash or soak the jeans?"
Ralph Lauren is killing it! They are at the top of their game right now. They've dialed in the fit of their jeans, sourced the most incredible materials, fixed major problems with manufacturing and are designing amazing clothes for both men and women. I can't wait to see what they come up with the next 3-4 years. Really impressive. - "Denim & Supply once again giving RRL a run for it's money. That is until I saw it's priced like an RRL piece. Nevertheless I'm really...