or Connect

Posts by srgprod

Not going to happen. My stuff is spread out across 4 different places.Here's a few....
Happy the RL sales people hooked you up. That was cool. The indigo will not rub off on these. I wear mine a lot. I have more than 60 pairs of RRL jeans. The Raw / Rigids are the only denim to worry about.
Great choice. Love those Dylan Slim Fits. Perfect spring / summer jeans. The indigo won't bleed on washed styles. They are all rinsed and washed too many times. Enjoy them... "They will make a nice light-weight spring/summer jean. Do I really need to be carefully with the indigo dye? Will it rub off onto stuff? If so, what's the best way to get rid of it? Wash or soak the jeans?"
Ralph Lauren is killing it! They are at the top of their game right now. They've dialed in the fit of their jeans, sourced the most incredible materials, fixed major problems with manufacturing and are designing amazing clothes for both men and women. I can't wait to see what they come up with the next 3-4 years. Really impressive. - "Denim & Supply once again giving RRL a run for it's money. That is until I saw it's priced like an RRL piece. Nevertheless I'm really...
Somebody should grab these. BNWT Ro-Bucks size 30. http://www.ebay.com/itm/RRL-RoBuck-Limited-Edition-Jeans-Size-30-BNWT-BRAND-NEW-/251878779278?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa525298e
RL recommends dry cleaning these first to set the dye and make them color fast. Then you can wash them. Too bad they were soaked...
Great buys! Glad you got those US Selvedge D&S jeans. I'd like to know what you think of them..
Most went to Japan.
Bought 2 pairs of the Japanese World Selvedge Project jeans. Love these. Slim straight fit. $ 60 per.Although made in China, great denim (yellow selvedge) with all the bells and whistles of the RRL line.
Nice! I agree. That denim is so interesting. Inside or out. The Boss jeans as well. That slack weave was amazing. Right up there with the Ro-bucks. Thanks for the cool picture.