or Connect

Posts by curzon

There you go m8, that's the spirit.I understand the attraction of someone doing it all for you (for a high price, of course), and if you were accompanying your elderly & infirm grandparents it would be prudent to avail yourself of those services. But on your own... embrace the challenge. Best thing about traveling isn't only the people, places and culture, but also learning about yourself, getting by on your wiles and developing your resiliency. And if all else fails......
^ That's a great one there, javyn. Gomez.
Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall. Golly, don't miss that. Much of the itinerary is good, and it's on a well-beaten path that you can do on your own. I'd skip the 4-star hotels and stay at guest houses and hostels where you can meet other travelers and do things together. For example this one in Xian. I'd also travel by train rather than plane where possible.
India is NOT 90% desert - heck, even Rajasthan is only 60%. If you're looking for wintery cold I urge you to visit Kashmir; gets so cold the locals wear portable braziers of live coals under their cloaks called pherans, most of them brown. Fantastic skiing at Gulmarg, btw.
A golden retriever. And apparently 400 gajllion dust mites.You know, if you don't want to take off your shoes the second time just make sure your bare feet are dirtier than the shoes the first time.
I love it because after I spend a few thousand dollars I can sell the paper bag for $30 to a Korean.
Do the one that is the most rigourous quantitatively. That isn't the MBA, which really is a generalist degree, though some schools try to fancy it up with some mathematics requirements. Your one and only choice will be econometrics, naturally.
It's the 10-gallon hats, me thinks.They do nothing but clash with classic eye-talian tailoring.
Next time post human remains. And live bees.
A ssssite for sssstutterers.