or Connect

Posts by curzon

Gosh, you make it sound like KSA. In SE Asia the typical temp is between 28 and 33 C - the two seasons are wet and dry rather than hot and cold. Much of the subcontinent can get near-Saudi hot before the monsoon arrives, but at this time of the year it's upper 20s to low 30s C throughout India, and in Dec and Jan it will be cooler yet. Oct is often the best month to visit Nepal because the monsoon has broken, the skies have cleared, and the peaks are visible.And in...
Bloody hell! Had over $3k of stuff in my cart, applied the code, discount appeared, and as I was checking a few more items it was revoked! Code "expired". Fuckity fuck fucklebucks. Ah well, looks like I've going to have to give my money to someone else. Saenek thank you for giving us the heads up.
Very good point. Better to spend the extra money for something you want and will wear.
Absolutely! End of discussion.Just remember to do a few 3-day weekend trips to Sofia and Sozopol.
As several have pointed out, there's no need to waste money if one waits for sales and frequently checks SF, ebay and the thrifts, if available. I can only think of a few things that can't be had at discount. That being said, I have no problem dropping the dosh on something I really value. What is a waste, no matter the cost, is something that is purchased and then not worn. Impulse purchases are often ones I soon regret. And any slipper or garment w/ a skull and...
Same same. They're both 尾國人.
I was able to purchase four sweaters at the normal two-for $499 price x 2 and using discount code 11FRIEND I obtained the 25% discount also - 09FRIEND didn't work for me. I recall reading on the BB site that one can't bundle the corporate and friends & family discounts, but you know it's always worth a go.
^ Oi, m8. Your signature says you're looking for brown MacNeils. If you can wait a few weeks for shipment LEC will sell 'em to you now for $243.75. You save $81 and change on the discount and another $22 on the free shipping.BTW all, thanks for the reports on the pants. Was looking to buy a few pair and had them in my cart, but have been dissuaded now.
You talkin' about the blue and white striped French butcher's apron that's common in restaurants? If so, when a butcher became a master he earned his stripes, so to say, and was allowed to wear an apron that was different from the apprentices. Why stripes rather than another color I don't know, but blue does conceal stains well - why US butchers wear white is kind of odd. How it migrated to the kitchen is unknown to me, too. I've been told it distinguishes chefs from...
You talking about the black one ? You may want to pull the trigger because it's reduced $38 to $90 - it's sharp, but I can't wrap my noggin' around a cricket sweater in black.Can anyone report on these pants, Straight Relaxed Chino and Vintage Chino University Pant ? Fit, rise, and vanity sized? The first doesn't look too relaxed, but someone here earlier mentioned "relaxed" are huge.Thanks and best regards.