or Connect

Posts by curzon

Of course here at SF B&S.For jeans look at Lands End Canvas. I picked up a few pair on sale for less than $12 each. Nice shirts and sweaters too. For shirts, and assuming you live at a place with autumn and winter, buy used Pendleton's woven wool ones on ebay for $10-20. Really well made. You can also find good deals on sweaters and jackets. I've picked up several BB cashmere sweaters for $25-40. Sometimes you even find new RRL jeans at your price.At your price point...
Cathy Davey.
Brozek, thanks for the report.Those look good except for the upper inner thigh. Appear to billow out a bit too much. Is it something that could be tailored to improve fit?
Now I'm re-evaluating why my parents insisted that I play hockey.
Thanks for taking my bird out for a bite. On a full belly and a few drinks she's insatiable. I kinda enjoy being dessert.
When you get older will you wear mom jeans?
Glad to have been a help. A 1000 quid from UK to Singapore on a quality airline... that's a bargain! Wait 'til to your dog grows and you have to return I hope for your wallet's sake you don't have a dog that grows to 40kg+.Didn't know you had a pup. I am surprised to hear that it was cheaper to have a wooden crate built. Airlines nail you on the weight; I wonder if it would have been cheaper to buy a plastic crate that weighs much less.I understand your apprehension...
Key words here being: fit and available.The load master will ultimately determine whether the pet fits or not. If he refuses, and you're flying now, what do you do?Had some friends who tried to ship a 120lb retriever to Texas. Squeezed the dog in the largest plastic kennel available, and the load master refused. Fortunately their shipper was able to coordinate the construction of a wooden one. Needed to pay for that. The crate's weight trebled. Needed to pay for...
I've done it three times. It's very expensive. Ideally your employer will pay for the relocation, but... And if your dog is too large to fit in a plastic or wire kennel from a pet shop/hardware store be prepared to pay a carpenter to build one - it'll be wood... and it'll be heavy.Try to locate an animal welfare group in the destination country - they are of great assistance and where English isn't the native tongue they can be invaluable. I recommend having someone at...
What then does one say when an entire nation - men and women both! - decides the sleeve label must remain? At what point does the weight of the unwashed masses outweigh that of propriety?