or Connect

Posts by curzon

Good post; thanks to the contributors. Would have liked to hear from Leffot and Leather Soul, too. I think I'm diggin' the Dehen sweater, but the seller needs to provide a few more pictures, especially higher quality ones. Now, go back to everyone and ask 'em to pick a Best of Autumn / Winter '11 item they don't make or sell.
It brings a tear to my eye to read the comments of those who've lost their fathers at a young age whether due to death or addiction or neglect/indifference/abandonment. My father and his father have been the two most important relationships in my life. Sadly I never had a brother. I would have liked one very much.
Though a boutonniere can be paired w/ a pocket square, the boutonniere can stand by itself. For something as solemn as the Remembrance Day poppy I think one ought not wear a pocket square; if one must then a plain white hankerchief at the most. Assuming you've donated twice I think you can wear one on your jacket and another on your top coat.Of course the Commonwealth still wear the poppy; in last week's Boardwalk Empire the Yanks were wearing poppies too, but it appears...
The insideronly code is still valid, so that 20% discount makes it $76 and change.
There are a few pairs of Magnannis, too; a suede captoe and a suede double monk, both of which are good deals at $165 when reduced 30%, and they're available in normal sizes. Some nice looking cashmere-blend socks also.
So the $20 tie is now $10!? Ain't America something.Anyway, I seen far worse ties for much more money.
NASCAR. I can't imagine driving in a counter-clockwise circle forever for 4 hours.
Well, your Daniel Clooney Craig model is wearing a pair of brogue boots. I agree w/ you about Redwing's white soles. I happened to be looking at couple of pairs of Loakes today, the Burford and the Litchfield, both of which fall within your budget. Even better is A Fine Pair of Shoes discounts them 20% by deducting the VAT and is throwing in shoe trees. If you don't care for brogues you ought to take a look at the Alfred Sargent Selkirk, which is further discounted...
There's a lot of opportunity overseas, mostly in the newly industrializing countries. And it doesn't need to be be w/ an NGO. Or in a shithole like Darfur. Over the years I've run across thousands of expat engineers, mostly from Europe, but there are plenty from China, Korea and of course Japan. Look to Bechtel, ABB, Halliburton, KBR, GE, Dyno Nobel, etc. Power systems are a huge growth area, as is infrastructure and transportation.Another course of action is join the...
Have done so, but mine just isn't as tasty as that coming from the dairy.