or Connect

Posts by curzon

As in pushing one? With a baby? Only with a pocket square, too.
Glad to have helped. I was going through a pretty tough time emotionally when you originally posted your request for info as my dog had just died, so it was kinda nice reminiscing about our moves and passing on what I learned. Enjoy Singapore and its neighbors.
Definitely the food is a deservedly praised attraction. I do very much enjoy the hawker centers, and they're all over. And introduce your kids to Nandos, my favorite fast food place in the world.Since I failed to dissuade you... have you considered Bugis St.? The gov't sanitized it 25 years ago, chased off all the ladyboys, and it's a popular tourist attraction. I recall it's near Arab St.Just a thought since you're definitely going to Singapore: Skip Thailand and go...
Firstly, do a bit a research to identify what you like, then set a budget, and stick to it. Avoid impulse buys - I can't You can pick up new Incotex trousers for $100 - $150 on ebay. Used ones will set you back less than $50, typically. Get one pair each beige and navy cotton and one pair of grey wool. If you can afford $500 on a good quality suit look at the Benjamin ones, which have been well reviewed here at SF, at eHaberdasher. Keep in mind that you'll have to...
20 years ago I used a 3x5 notecard. Comes w/ "pinstripes". Reversible too.
These cheeky yet unneeded velvet slippers slipped my grasp. Should I be bummin' or grateful? Strangely I feel both conflicting emotions.
Just a thought: since you've established a relationship w/ a shirt maker in Pakistan why don't you continue it? He has your measurements and has done right by you. It's a good price and your best fit, and if his selection of shirting is lacking you can always pick some up and send it to him. Of course if you fatten up or slim down...
My chief complaint w/ any clothing website is the missing or erroneous sizing info. At your site I pecked around a bit. Take a look here: http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/the-10025/Truzzi-Shirt-cln--16/Detail . Okay, the neck is 16". What's the sleeve length? What's the chest? And the length? I would like to see it unfolded. Perhaps even a diagram of its body shape. Too often an e-commerce site will rely on a standardized sizing chart, but we all know sizes are...
^ Oi m8, good stuff. Thanks for turning me on to it. Cheers.
Understand the attraction of the safe and clean - hell, Singapore is safer and cleaner than Kenilworth. But, why then are you going to Thailand too? Haven't you heard Wang Chung's cautionary tale? I'd just hate to think of someone flying halfway round the world... for a boring Epcot-like city state. Have you considered China? One can easily arrange a tour w/ guide, driver, the sites, hotel and food - you just hop in the mini van. Beijing, Xian, and Guilin can be...