or Connect

Posts by curzon

The O'Connells recommendation from DieWorkWear is certainly worth your look. 8-ply lambswool... awesome. I like navy, but a pity it's only in navy. Edit: Crickey! Bunch of sweaters at Ben Silver's are reduced 50%.
This 4-ply cashmere cardigan is a very good value. It's very similar to Drake's ($1125) and Ben Silver's ($685) and is approx. $750. I own two camel hair sweaters from Berk, and the quality is excellent. I've been thinking of buying this one or this one from Esemplare. Both are chunky and each also has a down vest which is removable. Perhaps not for "deep freeze", but ought to be suitable for 'freeze".
He's the Korean Macarena fella.
Have you thought about looking on ebay?Or here if pre-owned is acceptable.You can always save a search in ebay and set up an email notification if what you want is listed. Ebay works particularly well for items that are are longer made.
You look at Tricker's Newbury? Must it have a Dianite sole? If not... C&J's Bangor may work if you like more aggressive punch broguing. Carmina's 815. And be calf? If not... These cordovan Marlows from RL are great.
You can't imagine it. I can't imagine it, too. But the OP is looking at Gucci and willing to spend $800, so I surmise he can imagine it. Ain't that all that really matters, yeah?
Lobb's Jermyn III may work for you; they're more "non-traditional" than the Gucci shoes you posted, which are basically fashiony traditional balmorals. I'm sure they'd be fine in a nightclub. Malford of London is/was selling them (seconds w/ minor imperfections I recall) for less than $800. May find 'em on ebay too.
One Day in September, an account of the 1972 Munich Olympic massacre. The lone surviving terrorist, Jamal Al Gashey, is interviewed at length. He confirms the deal that was done to secure his release from Germany.
Suze Orman. Spray-on tanning and radioactive teeth whitening. Minus points for collar popping. Pity she hasn't done any MILF film work.
I've purchased several items from Frans Boone; great items there. The prices posted online include VAT (recall 20%), so that will be reduced if sent to US. Their preferred shipper is UPS, but I asked they ship via national post (Post NL) which is delivered by USPS in the states, and they agreed. I think this reduces the chance of it being caught up in customs - no guarantee, of course. My experience w/ Europe's national postal carriers is that parcels can be no heavier...