or Connect

Posts by curzon

I will be in Osaka and Kyoto 4-7 October. Will appreciate any shopping recommendations for either city. Thanks,
Brand new fella finds himself in the lingerie necro thread.
Today I visited Lost+Found and walked out with a pair of Carmina shoes, model 80250. SF member and blogger Kevinyapjoco is one of the owners of this most welcome and needed shop - there are almost no places in metro Manila where a guy can find great footwear. Well-known Japanese raw denim is also available. Though import tariffs in the Philippines are high the shoes are priced competitively; I spent p26,000, which is just north of U$600 (p43=$1). Now, here's the tricky...
For the yellow pit stains soak your shirts in oxyclean powder and water for several hours, like 8-10, and then launder. I've found it does a great job eliminating or nearly eliminating them, even from shirts that have been ironed previously with the stains. I've rescued several shirts, even white ones, and a pair of pants that had an an ironed-in coffee stain using it.
I recall Germany thrashed KSA 8-0 in 2010 WC. Could this be bettered?
5!!!!! Wunderbar!
Shh! Don't spoil our fun.
Waz meanz?
A highly entertaining overtime. Pity the Yanks couldn't equalise. Dempsey... what happened there?
Yes, the gingers have no soul.