or Connect

Posts by curzon

I very much enjoy the result. Nice match Algeria.
Two weeks in Chungking Mansion in July. Beware of heat stroke as you ride the planet's slowest elevators.U$3000 for clothes, U$1000-1500 for airfare, hostel U$700, food U$350, misc. U$500. All in you're at U$5500+.For 1 W.W. Chan suit, a few shirts, and a pair of pants or two.
Unbelievable! It's in my hands... Gosh! Now it's in the net.
The US obviously thrilled with the result, but ought to be very concerned by the performance. Jones really played his heart out. Bradley ought to take note.
Agreed. The Yanks are having a tough time passing the ball to each other.; 61% - 39% ball possession in favour of Ghana. This game is shaping up like Japan-Cote d'ivoire. Much of the first half was played in front of the US goal and if this continues eventually that should allow the Black Stars to find the net.
Lovely goal by Dempsey.
If by dominant in the first half you mean the Japanese defenders did an admirable job denying the back of the net to the Elephants numerous times... then yes, the Japanese were dominant. Honda's strike was a stunning one, and he had another good chance that deflected off of Bamba, and Uchida shot the ball straight to the keeper, but those were pretty much the only sparks from the Japanese for the first half.These are the first half's statsCôte d'Ivoire - Japan59% Ball...
Pity all those corners couldn't create an equalizer. Hell, they didn't even create a chance of an equalizer. And Rooney's last one... humiliating.
Sterling to Rooney to Sturridge. Brilliant!
I don't own anything made by Zara, but have been in the store often enough with women who can't get enough of the brand. Compared to MD I found the quality of Zara's textiles to be lower, the construction inferior, and the style to be a bit more forward. You may know that both brands are owned by Inditex, so the sizing may be similar. MD's slim fit is quite good on me, and if I purchase a regular-fit shirt I get it darted. HE Mango has an "Asian fit" (I live in Asia) that...