or Connect

Posts by curzon

Product Review: Bed Linen For Your Visitor Sleep. A girl's best friend. What could be more natural and life affirming than awakening in a puddle of your own menstrual blood? Oh well, another $500 1800-thread-count sheet ruined. Burn the mattress. Sure, you could sleep on rugged-duty vinyl like those used in the better hot-sheet hotels near Bangkok's central train station, but is this fair to your man and his slumber? He may not say so, but he is thinking: Why is your...
Kunst und Kultur: Refugees Entertain Germans With NYE Dance Routine, Solidarity Citizens of Cologne were treated to exuberant 'flash mob' dancing New Year's Eve by a few thousand members of Germany's newest friends, the refugee community. "What an exciting way to welcome 2016. North African and Arab dancing. Wunderbar!" exclaimed surprised Anke Schrott. "Our German men would never even think of performing for the women. They're a bit lazy and dull. They expect women to...
Almost all of it. There is a real quote from Carrie Fischer that appeared in Good Housekeeping: "They don’t want to promote all of me — only about three-quarters! Nothing changes: it’s an appearance-driven thing. I’m in a business where the only thing that matters is weight and appearance. That is so messed up. They might as well say get younger, because that’s how easy it is." Except I replaced the word hire with promote. How delicious the quote was from Good...
Your Say: Women In The Military General Organa comforted upon hearing MOD ruling she participate in mandatory PT and meet weight requirements In public statements after her promotion it was revealed General Leia Organa was required to lose almost 3 stone before being promoted supreme commander. "They don’t want to promote all of me — only about three-quarters! Nothing changes: it’s an appearance-driven thing," she tells about feeling pressured to lose 35 pounds to...
Belated Christmas and New Year's Greetings, AllThe Event That Changed My Life: Christmas 2015Like many young lads I looked forward to Christmas, the presents, the sweets, the binding of the womenfolk, and the all-too-brief holiday from school. But little did I know then that Christmas 2015 was to be the last of our cherished family tradition of the family Christmas card.It all started with my father thinking it would be nifty to document in the Christmas photo a...
Ten Things I've Learnt Since Quitting Drinking On New Year's Day You learn a lot of profound things about yourself and being a woman when you quit drinking alcohol 48 hours ago. You see the people around you in new ways, and you experience the world differently when you're not addled by alcohol - you see the deck is stacked against women. Here’s what I’ve learnt since I woke up in a parking garage at 3:12 pm New Year's Day with the mother of all hangovers and swore...
This Unseasonably Warm Winter's 'Must Have' Outfits That Proclaim, "Woo-hoo! I'm 55 And At My Sexual Peak." Lavender strapless bra (Victoria's Secret, $55) Sure, you’re a catty cunt on the red carpet and a sultry she devil everywhere else. Pinch your own nipples during a live broadcast on national TV. Scare straight two bent blokes. Spandex body suit (Lululemon, $120) Bodacious bolt-ons? Check. Conspicuous camel toe? Double check. Dress like a NASCAR victory flag...
Bollocks. That's feminism talking right there. Poor fella doesn't even realise his subconscious is under attack and he's a victim of mind control.How to Make Your Vajayjay Smell as Amazing as His BallsIt is well known the ball sack is a fragrant oasis that lifts a woman's spirits and transports her away from the stresses of daily life - bollocks, take me away! It's no surprise you can't wait to have his yummy scrotum in your mouth. As a bonus, with your cheeks bulging with...
Boob Deodorant: Yes, It Does Exist!"Now everyone with breasts can hate themselves. Deodorant for breasts – or "swoobs" (sweat + boobs) – is now here for us. And to think, all this time I was only focused on whether my vagina was offensive to the wider public.Thank the Lord for the ongoing union between capitalism and sexism because there are some days I’ve been waking up and I haven’t been feeling bad about myself.Having a woman’s body under patriarchy is a job in itself;...
"Male privilege is not having the judge imagine what you look like with his knob in your mouth."