or Connect

Posts by curzon

How to Dump Your Monster Boyfriend with Grace and Style I always make sure to read the most educational pieces in a newspaper, the love and relationship articles. I always find some new complex sounding sentence constructions that say close to nothing which comes in very handy in consulting. The advice itself is worthless because it presumes a man is fixable human and believes people ought to communicate honestly and empathically. These columnists don't know people. By...
Journalist Mortally Wounded By Own 'Gotcha'A moment of personal and professional triumph turned tragic for Jeezabel journalist Sandy Wasserman as a 'gotcha' she used in a story boomeranged back and struck her dead.Managing editor Doris Dipzhit explains: "Sandy was one of our top researchers and writers. I'm stunned by the turn of events. I'm thinking of whom to blame."Wasserman with her celebratory cupcakes moments before being struck downKeen to find gender-based price...
Deaths of Male Rock Stars Overshadow Lives of Female Rock StarsIf you're a fan of male-centric rock the past few weeks must seem like an unending litany of obituaries.Ian “Lemmy” Kilmister, founding member and singer in the British heavy metal band Motörhead and Civil War re-enactor, died at year's end. Purportedly his nickname came from his often uttered demand, "Lemmy see your pussy" to females backstage. Ew. And yuck!Lemmy warding off female musicians from intruding...
Opinion: I Used To Believe In Democracy, But Now I Don't Good ol' school days. Fond memories of teachers telling girls, "Maths don't matter" and "Rest your noggin, sweetie. Thinking isn't for you." And if that wasn't enough to bring happiness to a girl's day there were the boys with their bra snapping ways and their boners beside the blackboard. One of the patriarchy's cunning tricks is how it moulds young minds to believe nonsense such as "one man one vote" in "the land...
For Fuck's Sake, I Started Smiling More And My Take Home Pay Increased 875% One of the tenets of Feminism 4.0 is: Thou shall not smile at a man. Ever. Even when the geezer doesn't explicitly command you to "smile" in his mind he's thinking he's owed one. Self-actualised women have pre-emptively ceased all smiles to deny entitled men the satisfaction of believing they've received one. Our hard, steely gaze is also an effective way to buttress our defences against their...
Great Idea, Grrl: Saving Mother Earth By Recycling To Make Party Dresses For The Underprivileged Self-described "eco-feminist", fashion blogger, and aspiring designer Penelope Haughty-Gloaterson, a Girton College, Cambridge student recently came to know firsthand the burden of unchecked privilege. "I thought it was something only white lads had," she begins. "Imagine my distress when I was accused of having it too. It's like having an STI, but everyone knows." Whilst...
Suicide Blast in Istanbul Injuries One Woman What we know so far Welcome to live coverage of the aftermath of an explosion in Istanbul’s tourist area of Sultanahmet. Details are sketchy but here’s what we know so far: The UN High Commissioner for Women reports one woman was injured. Secretary General Ban to address the UN Security Council later today. Photographs from Sultanahmet square showed emergency workers gathering around the injured woman. The cause of...
Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall Announce Engagement Press baron Rupert Murdoch and former supermodel Jerry Hall on Monday announced the engagement of Mr Murdoch to Ms Hall's adult granddaughter Pickles Jagger Hall-Jagger. This will be the fourteenth marriage for Murdoch and the seventh marriage arranged by Hall.
Señor Penor Has Ruined My Life As a modern, independent, open-minded woman who may love and get it on with whomever she wants to, I'm distraught that I can't get it on with and love all the incredible women I know or would like know. The moment I see a spread cunt I recoil in shock. Time and time again I keep falling for the arseholes who we commonly call men. Try as I might, why am I just not attracted to women, members of my own, far superior gender who I'm certain...
Product Review: Bed Linen For Your Visitor Sleep. A girl's best friend. What could be more natural and life affirming than awakening in a puddle of your own menstrual blood? Oh well, another $500 1800-thread-count sheet ruined. Burn the mattress. Sure, you could sleep on rugged-duty vinyl like those used in the better hot-sheet hotels near Bangkok's central train station, but is this fair to your man and his slumber? He may not say so, but he is thinking: Why is your...