or Connect

Posts by Golf_Nerd

Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Jr. No way!
I am also wearing longer ties. To get a fuller knot buy other ties (more lining).
Quote: Originally Posted by merkur I have noticed that all of my trousers crease horizontally on the trousers legs at around the level of the bottom of the crotch. Is this normal or does this mean that I am wearing the trousers too high or that the trousers are too long or something? Don't think too much!
Quote: Originally Posted by idfnl Oh, I searched, didnt come up with anything, if anyone has the link? http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...ighlight=vents http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...highlight=vent Two examples. There are more.
Quote: Originally Posted by idfnl I have a couple of jackets that I would like to add vents to. Is this recommended? Is it an expensive job? It is impossible. There was a thread about 'adding vents' several month ago.
I am not a shell expert, but here are my 2 cents. To lighten in a shorttime is nearly impossible. By the way: My local retailer is running like a maniac to the shop display, as soon as the sun comes out, to remove his beloved shoes. If one shoes has another color than the other because of the sun here are my thoughts. The leather is some kind of dry. Use cream to mantenance the leather. Do not use wax (wax is mostly for shining). After three times of creaming there...
Quote: Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty Agree it's incredibly difficult. Looking at a someone else's finished suit (or shirt) in the same cloth is enormously helpful but, obviously, not always possible. +1 To become stylish is a longterm process and tributes have to paid.
Quote: Originally Posted by Shirtmaven ... today credit is quite tight and woolen house would rather keep the fabric in their warehouse then on someone else's shelf. No one is storing these days (storing causes costs and meanwhile the money isn't working, too).
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Jr. I will avoid these like Monica Lewinsky's old underwear. Is this a yes or a no?
There are different colors and complexions available. Check your colour and the fit. I have bought a Barbour some weeks ago. It works.