or Connect

Posts by Jofaile

Quote: Originally Posted by whoopee To another. In fact, to do - in part - creative writing. Ahh. So we will all eventually be buying up your books in hope of using our styleforum connection with you to get signed copies for ebay, yeah?
Quote: Originally Posted by whoopee The wondrous River. English and gender studies, tentatively then. Ahh, gone to another university or decided to continue with the time off for awhile?
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube I didn't mean to poke fun or offend you Jofaile. That paragraph was wonderfully phrased, evocative. I found myself vividly imaging the whole thing. I was serious in my praise. (and now I find myself sounding very, very wimpy.) Well, I was only kidding in my response (if you see a 'haha' followed by a :-P it usually means I am being sarcastic or, if you are a girl, flirtatious). But the misunderstanding...
Quote: Originally Posted by whoopee Was (am?) a 07 before I left in the middle of the year to take some time off. I've since moved on. That is too bad but I understand. Where did you live and what did you study while you were there?
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube You write beautifully...well beyond your years. Go ahead, make fun, break my fragile artist's heart. Haha. :-P
Quote: Originally Posted by whoopee What year? Senior year; though I will most likely be staying an extra semester as I changed majors several times. Alum? Quote: Originally Posted by GreyFlannelMan You could not have dropped in once in a while? Your posts remind me of someone who left a company and then rejoins two years later, thinking it's the same place it was when he left. Think of it this way: have you ever...
Quote: Originally Posted by whoopee Big Green? Good guess.
Quote: Originally Posted by GreyFlannelMan Where have you been for 18+ months? Israel and university in New Hampshire. As heretical as this may sound, the forum has a tendency of being shifted to the bottom of my priority list when I have class, work, studies, and various organizational duties. I am a horrible person.
Seems I missed quite a bit. I wish I was here for that.
My name is Joshua Sebastian Orman de Faile and I approve this message: http://youtube.com/watch?v=hXHlVZkjv...rch=douchebags