or Connect

Posts by FormulaQ

sorry if this has been posted before- but is there anyway i can see color swatches for the different available colors on the T-1/T-3? Looks really nice and i'm considering getting one before hiatus :G
WOW GUYS HE's TIED WITH ME I NEED LIKE A FW MORE 5 STAR VOTES PLEASE THE CONTEST ENDS TOMORWO PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!!!
Bump, this is the only bump il do on thsi thread. and i REALLY appreciate anyone who helped me out. thanks a LOT guys seriously, if anyone needs a favor of equal value, send a pm my way :]
Ok, so theres this contest http://gourmetkickz.com/custom-nike-...ping-spree.htm and i designed the shoes "Salmon.", despite the fact that i think "jungle sun" my only real compettitor at this point, are hideous. I REALY WANNA WIN!! id SOOO appreciate if you guys would vote 5 stars on salmon and 1 star on jungle sun. THANK YOU to whoever helped:]
i dont get the relationship between bad jokes and world of warcraft gold
Quote: Originally Posted by lillly Right now I`m wearing jeans and green blouse i really like to ware jeans.I have a lot of jeans but any way i`m still buying [IMG][/IMG] quite possibly the most profound and insightful post ever on styleforum
add xs jackets and coats!!
really random question braidkid- did you get that w+h hoodie from ebay?
That outfits fine from the neck down
Wings + horns