or Connect

Posts by ALDRICH

The last night was the like the all nights and was not special.I just took milk because it is my habit to take milk in night and usually i do not take food/dinner.So i just followed my routine.Nothing was special.
I have a herbal formula for Aloepecia. Get some oil of mustard,olive,coconut,and also fresh Aloe Vera. Mix all the ingredients then it will be a thick liquid solution. Use this in scalps ,once in a week and leave this for 2 hour.You will find the visible difference but if you have genetic baldness then it will effect gradually.
Now a days i am reading the novel of Poelo Coelho's called "Alchemist".It is the best novel on rituals and on the inside human.You must read this.
No one can analysis on your self better than you.Always ask two question from your self that what can you do and what should you do .You will find the answers according to your nature and that would be the path/land where you can construct the building of your career effectively.
If i do share my experience with you friend then seriously i do not like even two peace suit.Jeans is my all time favorite dress.Love to wear this.As well as the matter of three peace suit concerned then it all depends on fashion too.