or Connect

Posts by biggerliz

i'm shorter guy as well, but on the stocky side. would you guys recommend any brands for v necks tshirts for shorter guys? most of them are on the long side.
i'm shorter guy as well, but on the stocky side. would you guys recommend any brands for v necks tshirts for shorter guys? most of them are on the long side.
these jeans are so sick. they start black with red vertical tones. then the longer you wear them they move into indigo. high wear areas are electric blue. i think this is indigo/red weft warp with white cores.
Are there any brands that have grey boat shoes with red brick soles? I have not found any, but am still holding out...
Do APC jeans have more or less taper than the Naked and Famous Weirdguy cut?
how do you guys take care of your sneakers? do you use shoe trees at all? just seems like some of the nicer shoes are made of leather, which would distort similarly to dress shoes.
what is the appeal of the gitman-bros shirts? what should i know before making a purchase? style? cut? quality? all of the above? Thanks
I really like what you guys have done here, specifically some paint details on the jeans. I find my jean pockets a little plain. what exactly do i need to go about "painting" my jeans? acrylic paint? what else? process? thanks!
How does Broken Twill compare vs Deep Indigo? I'm looking for a wash that fades to electric blue, and not green/grimey blue. Not sure which one fits this criteria better.
recommendations for nice dry tapered denim? i have the naked and famous slimguy and weirdguy, and would like a taper in between. the slimguy is a 8.5" opening, and the weirdguy is a 7.5" opening. i have looked at other brands, but even "slight" tapers such as APC, are still around 7.5" or less. Are there any brands out there that carry leg openings around 7.75-8.25" leg openings? basically the smallest of tapers?