or Connect

Posts by jsoo24

ends tomorrow i think
anyone have the slim fit barn olive wash? how do they look?
i got a code but it doesn't work on the slim rigids. are there more than one type of code going around? i can get 40% off on some stuff for rrl
jkjkjl
does anyone know where i can get a pair of the selvedge officer chinos in 30?
 there was also a varsity for $180 i was tempted to get.
haha yeah. i think the 30%, 25%, and 20% off are allowed. the extra 15% was a bonus by the cashier.
the racks were 30% off, plus an additional 25% storewide. then i got the online coupon 20% of $100. the cashier also let me use the 15% off survey discount.
i just went to woodbury. it seems they just got a restock cause I saw a lot of stuff. they had about 4 different racks of rrl. they have slim fits in almost every size. (i picked up a pair so i can post a pic later). i also saw a couple low straights in a similar wash. they have slims in white in a variety of sizes and also the oxbloods from 24x34 to 28x34. they also have a few tan/brown pairs. they also have a variety of shirts, henleys, long sleeves, and pants. they...
hahaha thats hilarious. i've generally had a good experience there and i've been there quite a few times. what were the discounts btw?