or Connect

Posts by JuyLe

Does anyone know who designed those chairs ? They were at my gf's grandparents house in the north of germany, and no one had any idea.
Bought recently and worn between 5 and 10 times out, amazing down quilted bomber jacket from Raf by Raf Simons. 2 side pockets, 1 zipped arm pocket, one inside, orange lining, 100% polyester, made in Italy. Size 48, fits a M. Great fit, rather warm (wore it today by around 5C with a tshirt underneath). Retail: 855€ Here: 350€ (jacket is actually completly black, the flash gave a green hue)
Is that an actual "Sport Evolution" ?
The back is boring as hell and the front looks a bit simple, I was only starting to appreciate the one of the current E series.
new Mercedes E class. not so sure about it.
They indeed would, thanks for the suggestion. Can't afford any of those things now though, but I will keep looking for good looking or easily modifiable ones on ebay and local classified. I will take some pictures soon, but I got the keys of the flat last week and don't even live there yet
Jealous.
Sleeve length says Rick Owens to me (not 100% sure though). Saw the RO in person, was rather nice, cool concept, good execution. Especially compared to some really sub-par feeling RO jackets released those past couple of seasons.
I woud love one of those Daphine Terra Lumina. Currently on the market for a decent, simple looking standing lamp, I have a hard time finding things I would see in my living room for less than 200 or so euros. Got those 4 chairs for 50, Thonet inspired real leather, quite satisfied with this. I was thinking maybe I could get originals for the sides when I can afford it. I haven't got a nice table yet, but something with metal simple feets or support and with a black...
A baller black zipped hoodie with a water repellent hood.