or Connect

Posts by JuyLe

I think he said comfortable and good mileage . Everyone should own one in his life though !I think I would get a pre 2007 Volvo V70 (and a beater 240 as well maybe haha), or a BMW E39 Touring (sub 10k you can find one with low mileage and amazing service history).
I looked it up on forums and they aren't exactly very enthusiastic about it there. But since the double row timing chain upgrade was done, and if there is no perforating rust on it, then I guess that if you bargain a bit, it should be ok, especially at that price with this small mileage.
Made me think of: http://jalopnik.com/5919954/how-i-saved-a-coked-up-miles-davis-after-he-crashed-his-lamborghini "Jazz great Miles Davis loved his little Italian cars, but his reckless side took over one day and he crashed the car while carrying a few bags of white powder. Director and car collector James Glickenhaus just happened to be driving along the same stretch of road and jumped out to help."
I like small wheels, it's just that those ones aren't fitting to a vintage car, they look like the ones kids put on their MkII Golf.That's what I had in mind:
This is pretty but needs 15" Alpina wheels. Fast.
Thanks. It's a 523i with the M52B25 (TÜV?). I inspected the belt and cannot see any crack or fluid on it, but I was planning on changing it when I replace the water pump (for peace of mind) this summer. Good idea about the plugs, I will pull one out to see if they were changed before or not. I am doing a front brake pad job in the next 2 weeks, I have to find a garage with tools first (apparentely this is how you work on your car here, since you're not allowed to do it in...
Are you sure about this?I'm asking because I know my e39 was well taken care of by the previous owner's son (a mechanic), but I have no idea about how far did he take care of it and what I should do first. I know that everything is stock except the fuel flow sensor/meter, the water pump and anything suspension was never changed (might do a full cooling system replacement this year just to be sure, car has 141k km/87k miles).
I'd go for the m6 wheels for sure. Keeping that clean stock look.
A bit worn but in very good condition, those shoes come from Hedi Slimane's last collection for Dior Homme in 2007. They fit a size 43 (9.5). I am willing to share the shipping prices, but please add 5€ for Europe and 10€ worldwide.
Worn, but in good conditions. Will fit a size 43 (9.5US). From 2004's Hedi Slimane collection for Dior Homme. I am willing to share the shipping prices, but please add 5€ for Europe and 10€ worldwide.