or Connect

Posts by JuyLe

This discussion over Le Corbusier reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTJQTc-TqpU
Bought last year, I haven really worn those so much, hence my decision to sell them. They are in very good condition, and I am cleaning them at this exact moment. Retail price was around 450€ SIze 42 (marked 8UK) but fits like 43. Made in Italy of nylon with suede inserts.
I have to admit, the 12C is growing on me.
Only worn a couple of hours for a studio shoot, those Acne Stockholm Studio leather shoes are in brand new conditions. Size 44, fit true to size. Made in Italy. RRP: 350€ "Laser cut, varnished effect, nabuk, two-tone pattern, laces, round toeline, stitching, logo detail, rubber sole, no heel" I am willing to share the shipping prices, but please add 5€ for Europe and 10€ worldwide.
I know it's not the best car around but the Z8 is still one of my favorite daily driveable during the summer cabriolet. I'd take a F355 Spider over it though, it's cheaper (at least to buy) and sounds better.
I own a 523i (2.5 liter engine) E39 and it isn't bad. I get about 9l100km/25 MPG combined, because I drive in town quite a bit, but for example last time I drove from Berlin to Frankfurt and back (1100km) driving at 140kmh average (moving), with a few minutes at top speed and got about 7.9l100km/33MPG. E46 have the same engines but are a bit lighter, so you would get metter mileage. E36 are a bit older but still good.
I think he said comfortable and good mileage . Everyone should own one in his life though !I think I would get a pre 2007 Volvo V70 (and a beater 240 as well maybe haha), or a BMW E39 Touring (sub 10k you can find one with low mileage and amazing service history).
I looked it up on forums and they aren't exactly very enthusiastic about it there. But since the double row timing chain upgrade was done, and if there is no perforating rust on it, then I guess that if you bargain a bit, it should be ok, especially at that price with this small mileage.
Made me think of: http://jalopnik.com/5919954/how-i-saved-a-coked-up-miles-davis-after-he-crashed-his-lamborghini "Jazz great Miles Davis loved his little Italian cars, but his reckless side took over one day and he crashed the car while carrying a few bags of white powder. Director and car collector James Glickenhaus just happened to be driving along the same stretch of road and jumped out to help."
I like small wheels, it's just that those ones aren't fitting to a vintage car, they look like the ones kids put on their MkII Golf.That's what I had in mind: