or Connect

Posts by JuyLe

I might have posted here too much but after a month and a half I still really like it. The only thing that bothers me is that it's not the most beautiful object although it's not horrible either and the blue colour is growing on me.
I lived for the most part last year and mostly only used the chip in atms, otherwise in other places you can just use the magnetic thing and... sign.
Gotta love Sweden's sense of trust sometimes. The only country I know (isn't the US like this as well ?) where you pay with the magnetic piece of the visa card for everything. I had this page on my bookmark for a while but I know this would have been a bad idea. https://www.google.de/search?sugexp=chrome,mod=12&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=track+1+2+dump
Shameless plug but I'm selling a pair of those in 44 just in case someone's interested.
Not sure 0.1 second and 1mpg qualifies as faster and better mileage. Sounds like the same to me. I sat in the latest 320d and 335d and liked them a lot.On a side note there's a 550i Touring (not tuned engine that sits in the latest M5 if I'm not mistaken) that drives around my neighbourhood every morning when I go to work. The grunt of the V8 is pretty nice. It's got no badge no nothing, just a massive rectangular exhaust on each side. That thing looks like a beast.
Bought impulsively, this suit is slightly too tight for me. It was worn once. Size 48, Made in Italy, 2 buttons, 100% Virgin Wool. Jacket Shoulders: 45cm Sleeves: 65cm Armpit: 54cm Total Length (front): 83cm Pants: Waist: 42cm Length: 107cm Hem: 19cm Shipped from Germany.
Bought impulsively, this suit is slightly too tight for me. It was worn once. Size 48, Made in Italy, 2 buttons, 100% Virgin Wool. Rather light. [UJjacket[/U] Shoulders: 45cm Sleeves: 65cm Armpit: 54cm Total Length (front): 83cm [UPants:[/U] Waist: 42cm Length: 107cm Hem: 19cm Shipped from Germany.
Iconic Astronaut Raf Simons sneakers in size 44, great details like backpocket and velcro. Amazing leather quality. Come with original box. Worn out only once because they're slightly too big for me. Shipped from Germany.
That's an Alfa Romeo Montreal
Episode was slightly meh indeed but the previous one was hilarous and it doesn't hurt to have less funny episodes once in a while. Although that awkward scene at the end with the Cuban guy was reaaaallly funny. This one was more about Louie realizing he needs a group of friends to hang out with and how down-to-earth life is great.