or Connect

Posts by JuyLe

I had one for more than a week now. While I bought it initially to bring on my next holiday to watch some movies in the plane, use hotel wifi and find my way in Asia, then sell it when I come back, I found some nice uses to it and really like it so far. -iTunes/VLC Remote: very convenient while watching movies in bed or listening to music on the balcony without access to the computer. -DSLR Remote: I can see so many uses for this although so far I have only used it for...
I was at the Jil Sander flagship store last time and when the sales person showed it to me he said "I would rather put my money into something else if I'm honest"
I reserved a Golf when they gave me the Nissan :/ ... I have a BMW 1 series or Golf GTI reserved for next weekend end I hope they don't give me something stupid instead.
Haha I can imagine. Fortunately this isn't South of France or a Mediterranean country but in parking areas and narrow street I didn't feel too confident about it.
I drove in Germany for one of the first time since I moved there. Went to the North of the country using the Autobahn, gotta love cruising at 160km/h legally with the limiter on. I rented a Nissan Qashqai, too big of a car for me but they didn't have anything else in that class. Comfortable car that's for sure, but sucks too much gas.
No thanks.
I made some nicer pictures. They're white and green.
Worn but in very good condition, I sell my Alden cordovan leather derbies that I got from a friend recently. He had them resoled and had a toe metal pad installed. They have a little scar on the right side but it's not really noticeable. They fit a size 43/9.5US. No box or anything, sorry.
High quality vintage treated light denim Helmut Lang jacket. Worn a couple of times but it's not really my kind of clothes. Retail was around $450. Dimensions Shoulders: 47.5cm Length (Collar to Bottom): 70cm Armpit to Armpit: 56 cm Arm Length: 72cm
Add $5