or Connect

Posts by JuyLe

Speaking of this I really miss my e34. I am looking for a new car in the next few month when I am employed again and was thinking about another E34 but with gas prices today I think I should just forget it, because I also want performance or at least fun, but 535 or 540s they feel like there's a hole in the tank and you haven't floored the pedal yet... I don't really like E36 so much but I was thinking I would like a 318is from this era. Same performance as E30 but more...
SOLD!!!
The headlights connecting to the grill is what I like haha.
Thanks. They might be nomads but I'm not really sure about the difference.
I really like the front of the F30. One of the nicest in the last decade in my opinion.
Blue jeans from Line 14 of Maison Martin Margiela's range. Very good quality, lightly worn, nice details. Retail was around 400€. Shipped from Germany, free shipping in Europe, add 5€ for international. Measurement: Waist: 44cm/17.7in Hem: 18cm/7.08in Length: 105cm/41.33in
Helmut Lang derby shoes from his autumn/winter 1997 collection. The shoes are a size 9/43 (TTS). Amazing leather and details. They are in good condition, and come in their original box and dustbag. Made in Italy.
Helmut Lang derby shoes from his autumn/winter 1997 collection. The shoes are a size 7.5UK but they fit like a 9UK which is a 43 euro (I'm a true 43 they fit well). Amazing leather and details. They are in good condition, and come in their original box and dustbag. Made in Italy.
Most sought after Yves Saint Laurent Rolling in size 4/9.5 (TTS). They are virtually brand new and only worn out once. Very comfortable and amazing leather quality. Made in Spain.
Why don't they make a new M coupe ? I really like the latest Z4 design and although they already have 3 coupes, if they made it light it could be a great little car.