or Connect

Posts by JuyLe

This kind of car give me faith in the future of having fun with something that has 4 wheels. The whole concept might not be completely polished yet (mostly the battery thing), but this sounds like a finished enough product to me. $100k don't give you much better performance (for a new car obviously), and pretty much no other car has better mileage. I don't understand why people are being picky on this one.
No need to introduce those. Among the most sought after edgy sneakers, this example hasn't been worn a lot as you can see in the pictures and could be worn for the rest of the decade without meeting the future they come from. Tagged size 41. They fit between 41.5 and 42.5 with the adjustable velcros.
For big guys, those Common Projects sneakers haven't been worn a lot and come with box and dustbag. Italian sizing.
Up for grab is a pair of experimented on Dior Homme sneakers from 2006, model B18. The previous owner probably tried to dye them and it didn't turn out so well, but they're hence nice pair of cheap beaters. Fit like a 44-44.5.
Up for sale a piece of menswear history. This MA-1 Helmut Lang Bomber was made in 1997 and still stood the test of time. The fit isn't exactly slim but it isn't really boxy either. The marked size is 48 and it fits a M with a sweater underneath. It's made in Italy. Measurement: Shoulders: 45cm/17.7in Sleeves: 63cm/24.8in Length (front): 63cm/24.8in Pit to Pit: 51cm/20in
Worn a few times, I am selling my Jil Sander dress shoes in grey. The size is marked 9UK and it fits a true 43,5 (Outsole lenght is about 31.5cm/12.4in). The quality on those is staggering, I don't think I ever wore dress shoes of such quality. Condition is very good as you can see on the pictures. Retail price was a tad bit under 500€, $650. Made in Italy. Come with Jil Sander dustbags.
Worn a few times, I am selling my Jil Sander dress shoes in grey. The size is marked 9UK and it fits a true 43,5 (Outsole lenght is about 31.5cm/12.4in). The quality on those is staggering, I don't think I ever wore dress shoes of such quality. Condition is very good as you can see on the pictures. Retail price was a tad bit under 500€, $650. Made in Italy. Come with Jil Sander dustbags.
wait for a manual 330ci to pop up
Worn only about 5 times, I am selling my MMM replica sneakers because I already have the white ones which I wear more and way too many pair of shoes anyway, and those deserve to be wore more often. No need to introduce those sneakers, the design is iconic and the quality is amazing (I have had my white pair for more than 4 years and they are still in good shape). Size is 43 and it fits true to size. No own pictures but as I said I barely wore them, no need to use your...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150921544131 Robert Geller Trench Coat from 2007