or Connect

Posts by JuyLe

I'm thinking neither. Here's their website: http://www.remise.de/Classic-Remise-Berlin-english-summary.phpIt's probably lots of different's peoples car, some of them are even on sale (not the ones I took pictures of though).I didn't take a picture of it, but they even have that F430 based "new stratos" on display.
Yes it is It's funny because I have seen 3 Ferrari FF in Berlin so far, and 2 of them were at the garage being serviced or upgraded, the third one had Italian plates.
I went to a place called "Classic Remise" in Berlin, and by seeing the website I was expecting to see a couple of classics and spend 5 minutes there, but then I went there and saw one of the nicest collection of cars I've seen recently. [[SPOILER]]
No need to introduce Ann Demeulemeester which stands for quality, poetry and romanticism. Those boots are no exception, the quality is impressive, true to the designer's tradition, with a real attention to detail. Namely, Lav. Artigiana leather sole, side zips and beautiful leather. Condition is very good. They have been worn a bit but don't really show any real sign of wear and will last decades if treated properly. Size is 41IT, which translates to a 42 european. Sent...
I've seen one of her installation at Arken in Copenhagen. Was quite impressive. My picture
Timeless and iconic sneakers from Dior Homme, these are from 2004 and still in good condition, especially on the inside and outside sole where it matters. They are tagged size 40 but really fit like a 41.
Damn I started drinking beers 3 hours ago when I started catching up with this thread from when I left for a month in Asia, early August. Pretty smashed now. Anyway. I wanted to post those pictures of my 2010 lamb Moto which celebrated its 2nd bday in October or so, although it had to be sent back to Korea with a broken zip (I broke it again but fuck it), and came back 3 months afterwards. I also have one of the only blacked out 1st generation DR, need to take pictures of...
One of the nicest pair of Lanvin hitop sneakers from Fall/Winter 2008. They have been a bit worn but except from the toe part, you cannot really tell. Size is UK11. Will fit 11.5-12US/EU 44.
Up for sale, a wonderful looking pair of Jil Sander derbies which used to retail over $600. Condition is very good, they have been worn a bit but not so much as you can see on the pictures, they have a long life ahead of them. Tagged size is 8UK, they fit like a 43EU.
Up for sale, a wonderful looking pair of Jil Sander derbies which used to retail over $600. Condition is very good, they have been worn a bit but not so much as you can see on the pictures, they have a long life ahead of them. Tagged size is 8UK, they fit like a 43EU.