or Connect

Posts by JuyLe

I've seen one of her installation at Arken in Copenhagen. Was quite impressive. My picture
Timeless and iconic sneakers from Dior Homme, these are from 2004 and still in good condition, especially on the inside and outside sole where it matters. They are tagged size 40 but really fit like a 41.
Damn I started drinking beers 3 hours ago when I started catching up with this thread from when I left for a month in Asia, early August. Pretty smashed now. Anyway. I wanted to post those pictures of my 2010 lamb Moto which celebrated its 2nd bday in October or so, although it had to be sent back to Korea with a broken zip (I broke it again but fuck it), and came back 3 months afterwards. I also have one of the only blacked out 1st generation DR, need to take pictures of...
One of the nicest pair of Lanvin hitop sneakers from Fall/Winter 2008. They have been a bit worn but except from the toe part, you cannot really tell. Size is UK11. Will fit 11.5-12US/EU 44.
Up for sale, a wonderful looking pair of Jil Sander derbies which used to retail over $600. Condition is very good, they have been worn a bit but not so much as you can see on the pictures, they have a long life ahead of them. Tagged size is 8UK, they fit like a 43EU.
Up for sale, a wonderful looking pair of Jil Sander derbies which used to retail over $600. Condition is very good, they have been worn a bit but not so much as you can see on the pictures, they have a long life ahead of them. Tagged size is 8UK, they fit like a 43EU.
Maison Martin Margiela black leather jacket in calfskin with front zip fastening, and large stitched front detailing. Retail was 1335€. Condition is new. I wore it out once and it comes with tags. Tagged size is 50, fits a M. Shoulders: 48cm Armpit: 52cm
This kind of car give me faith in the future of having fun with something that has 4 wheels. The whole concept might not be completely polished yet (mostly the battery thing), but this sounds like a finished enough product to me. $100k don't give you much better performance (for a new car obviously), and pretty much no other car has better mileage. I don't understand why people are being picky on this one.
No need to introduce those. Among the most sought after edgy sneakers, this example hasn't been worn a lot as you can see in the pictures and could be worn for the rest of the decade without meeting the future they come from. Tagged size 41. They fit between 41.5 and 42.5 with the adjustable velcros.
For big guys, those Common Projects sneakers haven't been worn a lot and come with box and dustbag. Italian sizing.