or Connect

Posts by JuyLe

Up for sale is a pair of Dr. Martens x Raf Simons 1460 8-hole boots in premium grainy leather. Those used to retail for about 400USD or so if my memory serves me well. They were bought in 2010 in London and I have worn them regularly during that period. The interior of the right shoe has been consolidated on the heel and I have changed the flimsy original laces for some more resistant Dr. Martens ones last year. They show some signs of wear but are ready for many more...
I only have it in size 50 but check the measurements maybe it fits you as well.
Ligthly worn, up for sale is a very elegant DVN Dries Van Noten cotton suit, perfect for mid-seasons, light to mid gray colored, in a size 50. The measurements are as follow: Shoulders: 44cm/17.32in Armpits: 50cm/19.69in Total length blazer: 78cm/30.71in Sleeves: 25.6in Waist: 44cm/17.32in Opening: 25cm/9.84in Legs total: 108cm/42.5in I share the shipping costs 50/50. Shipping everywhere in the world for $20, in Europe for $10. Paypal fees excluded. Now on eBay:...
Ligthly worn, up for sale is a very elegant DVN Dries Van Noten cotton suit, perfect for mid-seasons, light to mid gray colored, in a size 50. The measurements are as follow: Shoulders: 44cm/17.32in Armpits: 50cm/19.69in Total length blazer: 78cm/30.71in Sleeves: 25.6in Waist: 44cm/17.32in Opening: 25cm/9.84in Legs total: 108cm/42.5in I share the shipping costs 50/50. Shipping everywhere in the world for $20, in Europe for $10. Paypal fees excluded. Now on...
Bought those 2nd hand recently but they are a tiny bit big for me. You know the deal, those are the famous Astronaut sneakers with the back pocket. Size 43 (fits 44), very fragile and worn, but in good condition (7.5/10), sold with box. Made of spacesuit material in Italy, rubber sole. Outer sole measurement: 30,5 cm. 15€ shipped outside the EU, 10€ in the EU. Payment by Paypal (add the 4% or send as gift pls), Bank transfer or BTC/LTC accepted.
I bought those recently but haven't had time to wear them. Size 9 (fits 44), worn but in very good condition, about 7.5/10, sold with box. Made of l silk in Italy, rubber sole. Outer sole measurement: 31 cm. 15€ shipped outside the EU, 10€ in the EU. Payment by Paypal (add the 4% or send as gift pls), Bank transfer or BTC/LTC accepted.
Bought those for a friend who actually doesn't want them anymore, so it is my task to sell them again. Size 43 (fits 44), barely worn, condition 9/10, sold with box. Made of leather in Italy, rubber sole. Outer sole measurement: 30,5 cm. 15€ shipped outside the EU, 10€ in the EU. Payment by Paypal (add the 4%), Bank transfer or BTC/LTC accepted.
Bought those for a friend who actually doesn't want them anymore, so it is my task to sell them again. Size 43 (fits 44), barely worn, condition 8.5/10, sold with box. Made of leather in Italy, rubber sole. Outer sole measurement: 30,5 cm. 15€ shipped outside the EU, 10€ in the EU. Payment by Paypal (add the 4% or send as gift pls), Bank transfer or BTC/LTC accepted.
Bought those recently but they unfortunately don't fit me. They are from 2006 and are a size 11 US. Condition 9.5/10 barely worn. Sold without box. - schism-based footwear engineering model - Visvim chimeara chassis - SupFort2 tongue-to-sidewall stretch mesh gore - pigsking leather lining with natural bristle-perfed ventilating patterns for breathability - drysole moisture annihilator footbeds with leather heel pads - superlight and cushioning EVA Pylon midsole - rugged...
I am unfortunately selling this pair of Rick Owens sneakers, they do fit me but I do have some unexpected expenses They are in a great state, with a new professionaly installed sole and no damage to the leather. The only visible damage is around the heel where the two parts of the soles are stapled, this is normal wear on any pair of RO sneakers. Bought in London, those are obviously originals although I couldn't tell you exactly from which...