or Connect

Posts by justin hustle

all the s2a is on sale now so load up! thanks guys
i ship to nz
the view all didnt work the way id like, it made the page take forever to load BUT WE HAVE 25% OFF BBLESSING, OPENING CEREMONY, MHI (NOW FOR THESE THREE), AND SURFACE 2 AIR (SOON). no code needed, get em while its hot, or still around!
ill try that right now for ya guys, if it works, well youll see lol
http://www.brigadeshop.com/servlet/t...New/Categories from morphine generation, diesel, b son, and tons more! make sure you use your discounts too people. style10 if youve bought before, newrecruit if youre new! also, we do still honor our sufu discount, but we arent really going to be active there any longer. more new stuff coming!
yea its pretty close to it, but it was double breasted
no foolin' dolce made a civil-war insipired jacket like 4-5 years ago, that looked 100% like this jacket. i as well as my girl thought of it the second we saw this film. so i went to our warehouse to look for the coat, since it didnt sell, and it was gone! i thought i was hoodwinked and imagined it all, til i saw it on ebay months back, ill try to dig up the link
funny you ask that entropy! i have made it my personal mission to ship every single location in the world id like to get our goods to mars, if possible europe, i got you covered, but the price will depend on items, but for an example a hoodie to singapore is like 25 bux! and gets there in 3-4 days
Wrath Arcane Fall Is Up Right Now! Get There Before Its Sold Out Again.
thanks amigo as well, we have the worlds largest selection of wrath arcane going up today so keep those eyes peeled! and i PROMISE to update the ndg pre order thread, which we will run til november 1 this month has been insane, in a good way