or Connect

Posts by justin hustle

GUYS so sorry for the lack update on my part. to say i havent really slept in like 3 years, its what it sure feels like... anyways, the preorder got blasted, not in a good sense. if you pre ordered, you got a refund and a gift certificate coming. check your email for the code for gc's i cant say much more about this without losing my mind =/
all our stuff was due in friday so hopefully i will have arm loads to ship out today :fingers crossed:
word is coming in that it will be shipping to us around the end of next week and that would put us on target to ship out the following week!
any single person that thinks im attempting to pawn off something on someone else has never dealt with us or me. what i have never made public is the simple fact of some serious inter-company issues involving honest, accountability and most importantly, lack of responsibility. from hence forth, i am the only one who will ever help you on web store things. end of story, and end of topic. so, i can apologize only for how short ive been on this site lately. i...
clearly you missed the point the point is simple you only see one side of the story every single time, i dont have the time to defend us on a daily basis. in addition, its the internet, no one seems to ever talk about all the good service, etc they recieve. so thats all im going to say. ill just start posting the screen captures of when i issue credits, so theres no issue anymore. and the inventory will be about 7x more accurate starting in feb. so that will...
i can only speak for me. and me alone. i dont work for usps/your credit card/our credit card processor/ebay/styleforum/yahoo or whoever those with a b son order who didnt recieve, call b sons, they dicked us. end of story. s2a same deal. as well, for those of you who wonder why something says in stock and isnt, very easy answer. we have a hold rack bigger than most of your self importance. we hold things for fucking ever, and every single day i battle...
if you left a messsage, you heard the best way to get ahold of us, is email. in addition. not to be rude, but these messages usually feature no name, or no name or order # or no name, no phone, no order, etc etc etc if youre not in the usa and order from us, expect it to take anywhere from 3-20 days depending on location. im pretty good about knowing who is who and what they order, but a mind reader i am not if your name is matthew finneman or something, for...
I literally have dealt with a shit storm today. I can assure any of you, the previous people who were helping out with our webstore are no longer employed at brigade. in addition, as soon as i can sort these items to names, roughly everyone who had a back order or out of stock order on hold has been shipped. give me about a day and all of you will have updated credits/shipping info. i cant begin to explain what helped lead up to this other than certain peoples...
that i have no control over, but thats pretty rude. our sales people arent even close to uppity. you should really step back to earth. were pretty much the most laid back atmosphere around when it comes to this "fashion world"
justin just got back to the fabulous internets! lord knows, i shouldnt ever get sick never ever also, im going to spare details of the people who issue charge backs after they get theyve gotten a refund. if you have a return or a question about a return or credit you will need to email me, with your name, order #, invoice, etc it takes up to 30 days for a credit to post. i dont really feel well, nor do i feel like going into some more bullshit...