or Connect

Posts by Qpoint

Quote: Originally Posted by Achillus Fellow dutchie, i bet only the watch i wear would be more money in totall on value then just one completely outfit of yours. Anyway i'm developing on my style and taking suggestions with me, if the are based on substantial arguments. But that's why we are on this forum. I'm sorry. But A they are right. Your clothes are to tight. This is not an offense, just a remark. And B your comment about the costs is...
Quote: Originally Posted by Gdot Great goal! In the meantime you might consider wearing trousers whose color is more in keeping with the value of the jacket. (Meaning your jeans are very dark and your jacket very light.) By wearing a lighter color jean (something darker than the jacket but not lot's darker) you will find that your overall look will be slimmer. Long lasts on the shoes help as well in this regard as they lengthen your overall...
Quote: Originally Posted by kevinsp8 [spoiler][/spoiler] Really? I wouldn't have thought that from the pic. In any case, that's the whole point of a suit, to hide flaws and trick the eye into seeing a more Hellenic ideal. I'm not sure specifically what needs to be done, but I'm SURE you can get a better cut on a suit to make you look better. Can anyone please hope me here? 100kg/1.78cm At the moment I'm on weight-loss mission. I'll...
Quote: Originally Posted by kevinsp8 Sleeves look fine but what about that bell-shape at the bottom? Well, I'm rather heavy-set (for the moment).
Got my SC back from the tailor. Had the sleeves shortened a bit. Sorry about the jeans, normally I'd wear something a bit more formal with a SC.