or Connect

Posts by f***city

bought these about 3 weeks ago and worn about 10-15 times. they stretched out a bit too much for me. stretched out about .75 inch. I cold soaked them once to get the shrinkage but still a little too big for me. waist 32.5 upper thigh 11 knee 8 leg opening 7.25 inseam 29
brand new with tags. levis commuter trucker jacket in khaki. 2.0 version pit to pit 22 inches waist 21 length from back collar to hem 30.25
lightweight indigo selvedge. have been washed a couple times. minimal fading. weird guy actual measurements. waist 17 inches upper thigh 12 inches knee 8.75 leg opening 7.5 inseam 30
brand new levis shrink to fit unsanforzied gray denim trucker jacket. never worn pit to pit 21.25 waist 21.5 length front top of collar on the back 27.25
medium 80's era trucker jacket. good condition. no stains or tears pit to pit 24 inches waist 20 inches length from back collar to hem 27.75 inches
brand new with tags. never worn. this is the 2.0 version. pit to pit 21.5 inches waist 20.5 length from back collar to hem 29 inches
the power stretches were never my main jeans even though they got worn a lot. I used them for biking mostly
yea. just had them repaired after 4 years.
my black power stretch haven't shrunk at all. they haven't changed size at all size over 4 years
the old sizing was true to size so a size 32 will have a 32 inch waist where the new sizing a size 32 would have around a 33 inch waist. not sure how much the thigh area is affected though.