or Connect

Posts by malwear

Sorry to spam the thread, but I recall people specifically asking if anyone was willing to part with the recent EFF madras shirts. Navy/Sand Handloom Madras and Rainbow in the Dark Madras for sale in size medium. PM me.
Hey @Epaulet, Do you have any update on the New England EFF from end of March? I didn't save the email but I thought it was a 6-8 week delivery window. Thanks!
If I order a long, does the sleeve length automatically scale or would I choose long sleeves as well?
@EpauletI have a vague recollection of ordering some EFF madras shirts about a month ago. Can you remind me what the delivery window for that batch was?
I wear a 32 in both rivets and walts and they fit great. Picked up my first driggs in the same size this week and they feel super baggy in the thighs and crotch--when I walk they bunch up in an unflattering way across my thighs. Any chance there's an easy tailoring fix for this? These were from the sale section, so if not, anyone want khaki ducks in size 32?
@Epaulet How does the REDA compare to the color of the standard grey hopsack Epaulet always carries? Lighter or darker?
Sorry, already sold.
I'm getting rid of some items that never got much wear. These have been worn less than 5 times. Olive Tree Herringbone UK Tweed Walt fit, size 33. Waist: 34 (unaltered) Inseam: hemmed to 32, with a 2 inch cuff Free shipping to continental US.
I'm getting rid of some items that never got much wear. These have been worn less than 5 times. Rudy fit, size 32. Waist: 33 Inseam: hemmed to 33.5, with a 2 inch cuff Free shipping to continental US. EDIT: I added a picture directly from Epaulet. I think the real life color is somewhere between my pics and the Epaulet pic. It's a bit lighter in color than the Epaulet pic, but doesn't have as much of a golden cast to it as my pics do.
Huge thanks to the Epaulet crew. It looks like they've been shipping things out like crazy, and everything I bought myself for Christmas made it in time for my family to give it to me.