or Connect

Posts by malwear

Just ordered the last of the wool-cash Navy check. But I'm afraid it will be lonely in transit... and there are still 2 olive and golds left.
Interesting. Based on that swatch, I would not have expected the final product to 'pop' as it does. That makes me think the Olive and Gold may turn out pretty similar.
I can't decide! OR Do you think the first one would be wearable with grey hopsacks? The description says 'true navy' but the picture looks greyish.
Anyone pick up the hoodie? I'd love to hear some reviews.
Today was like Christmas! I came home to two FF shirts and a box of close-out sale stuff that SVB proxied (thanks!). Napoli hopsack FF grey herrinbone plaid Grey hopsack walts FF gauzy buffalo check Hawthorne suede mocs Oxford grey flannel walts (not new)
Mike, does this mean that all of the FF mediums have shipped? Or are we still waiting on some?
I'd say 30's through 50's, though I've worn it when it's been in the 20's too. Probably not great for rain since it's just unlined wool.
I love my grey CPO. Wearing it today since old man winter decided he wanted to be an asshole one last time.
[[SPOILER]] I apologize, I know this has been asked before, but I'm still not clear on it. When should we expect all the FF shirts to be delivered? Your post makes it sound like they have all been fixed by now.
Took some better pictures.