or Connect

Posts by keijonaama

Yes, it's sold.
SOLD Hi, I got this from another member, unfortunately it's a bit too large for me. Price includes shipping to Europe, another locations it's +25USD. Transactions via paypal (gift). measurements (taken off of actual jacket laying flat) chest (pit to pit) : 19.5 inches Sleeve Length : 27 Inches Back length 26 Shoulder to shoulder across back: 18 Inches $895.00 Retail SOLD
SOLD Boots have been on only couple of times. Black suede desert boot from Clarks. Size UK9, it's marked US9,5 into the shoe, but I would say it's closer to US10. Price 40 euros (+shipping) SOLD
PM send.
SOLD Pair of APC New Standard jeans for sale. Only couple of weeks of wear in these. Has never been washed or soaked. Shipping approx. 15 euros to Europe. Has to be agreed separately. SOLD
SOLD Pair of Baldwin Denim for sale. Size 28. Bought in January, but I have only wear them for couple of weeks. No washes. This particular fabric is 14 oz Japanese denim. Baldwin tends to change the fabric for every season. Price 70 euros (+shipping) Measurements: Waist = 41 cm = 16,14" Thigh= 26.5 cm = 10,2" Knee = 19 cm = 7,5" Hem = 18 cm = 7,1" Front rise= 22,5cm = 8,66" Back Rise = 33 cm = 13" Inseam = 34 " SOLD
SOLD APC Petit Standard faux noir, size 27 jeans for sale. Jeans are in a very good condition. The jeans have been used approx. for one week. These have not been hemmed, or washed never. A lot of wear left in them. Waist has been stretched to a flat measurement of 40cm, which is about 15,5 ". This means approx. 31" waist. Send me a PM, if your interested. The shipping method and costs has to be agreed when the deal is made. Jeans are located in Finland, Northern...
SOLD APC New Cure, size 27 jeans for sale. Jeans are in a very good condition. The jeans have been used approx. for one month. These have not been hemmed, or washed never. A lot of wear left in them. Original tag included. Waist has been stretched to a flat measurement of 40cm, which is about 15,5 ". This means approx. 31" waist. Send me a PM, if your interested. The shipping method and costs has to be agreed when the deal is made. Jeans are located in Finland, Northern...
Somebody who has both PS and NS in indigo can probably help me. I currently have PS, and the size 28 fits me very well. I gonna buy NS as well since I need pair of jeans with a bit more loose fit. Would you recommend on buying the same size or should I size down to 27? Does anyone have experience on both cuts?