or Connect

Posts by Viktri

Quote: Originally Posted by Vashin burkey is crazy I don't know what to say. JS/Dion sucked recently - possibly due to external factors. If JS and Dion play well and Toronto acquires some forwards, Burke's done the bulk of the rebuild in 2 moves. On the other hand, it might just be that the Dion and JS suck now ...
I would never wear it myself but that lobster belt is sweet.
I go to Sogo
Quote: Originally Posted by Flambeur You're kind of contradicting yourself, dude. In any case, if you're looking for employment with a company that has more than a handful of employees, Big4 might be a safer bet. Don't get me wrong, responsibility and small business experience can be valuable, but it gets complicated. How is he contradicting himself? He said 1) In general Big4 looks better on his resume 2) If he were hiring, he...
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff good question. this has always been my weak point of the year all my life. i am statistically heavier during the holidays (fall /winter starting around halloween) than any other time of the year. it is going to be tough and eating alot will not be an opt out in many cases as my family and functions and so forth requires me to join in the fun. so i do and dont worry about it. this is one of the reasons why i want to...
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy I learned, in the course of my Engineering education that what distinguishes a "professional" from mere mortals is that a member of a profession has a special obligation to his client because he has privileged knowledge upon which the wellbeing (physical or spiritual) of his clients depends. In Canada, at least, professions are limited to: Engineer, Physician, Lawyer, Clergy. Ha! Wikipedia agrees with me: " A...
I'm a fan of Pac but I don't see him beating Floyd.
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas I'm not so sure though that that's a reason they ought to make good bank. Lots of people have to deal with shitty people and they don't get paid well for it (e.g. McDonald's drive-thru operator) - I just don't see that as a reason to make lots of money. I can see how some pharmacists would be formulating things, but at your standard Walgreens or supermarket, are they really mixing anything? You don't...
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...