or Connect

Posts by Viktri

Quote: Originally Posted by il_colonnello Idiot. Reread the other post. I said that in reply to the pilot who thinks companies do "background checks" on applicants to find out if they are in the country legally. He probably thinks the MI6 is involved. lol just land in a country and live there Quote: Originally Posted by uhurit No, you will not be offered a "good" job "while on vacation", and noone will smooth anything...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_en...absorptiometry dexa scan
nm....
Quote: Originally Posted by Fishball I don't think I said so. If you want a sharp clear collar, you better got the fused one. Otherwise you have to stach the collar. I think the fusing get popular since no one want to do staching. Sorry, I'm still jet lagged and I misread what you wrote initially and I thought I edited my reply. Does that mean you may only get the collar to roll with unfused collars? Quote: Originally Posted by...
Fishball: Unfused is better than fused? I guess I'll try unfused next time ... Vintage Gent: What type of buttons did you get for your Chan shirts? Mine do not look like that.
Yes, Chan does not have a minimum order. I was just there a few weeks ago and asked. I asked Chan for a slightly modified collar from the models they presented and they obliged. I didn't ask if they did an unfused or fused collar. I don't know how to check on my shirt if it is fused or unfused.
The Chan's I have (non-tour, HK) are quite good. They have held up much better than my AC (the buttons are significantly bigger/better as well). After 1.5 to 2 years, my AC shirts have developed bubbling on the collars. I wash/iron my shirts myself. I emailed AC and they said it should not have happened and want me to bring my shirts to them to be fixed by their machine. If they cannot be fixed, the charge for new collars (pending fabrics) is 210 HKD each. ...
After ironing flat, the fabric bunches like that after a few minutes... the shirt is by Ascot Chang which has a strong reputation. The collar does not appear to be falling off by the collars on all my AC shirts are like that now.
Has this shirt expired? Significant wrinkling on the collar for one of my AC shirt batches. Looks worse in real life. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Quote: Originally Posted by EL72 Habs played an awesome game last night and deserved to win. They won the series fair and square. The Camalleri goal was simply brilliant and the 5th goal where he assisted on Gionta's PP goal was an awesome flip pass over the goalie to Gionta who wacked it in mid air. Add in a few key saves by Halak on Crosbie and Malkin (who were otherwise nonexistent) and you have the makings of a real cup contender. The entire team is...