or Connect

Posts by padronlover

This is a very, very nice suit. I sold one for $810. And I am regretting it already, even though I have other grey pinstripe suits. The RLPL Custom Fit is just incredible
Quote: Originally Posted by Tony Romo How did this sell so quickly, but mine won't? I think it's one of the pitfalls of listing something at a higher price than market value. You get to price drop but the allure of the item kind of dies out. And everyone ends up just waiting for the price to drop more.
Drop
This brand new with tags and the dustbag. The leather has incredible depth to it and looks a lot like John Lobb Museum Brown This triple gusset leather briefcase features three internal section; the middle gusset features a central zipper in which you can comfortably house a laptop computer. The interior also offers an additional large zippered pocket, two pen holders, cell phone holder and one small open pocket. The briefcase is secure with a key lock. Item is offered...
This is as good as it gets! RL Purple Label madd in Italy by St. Andrews! The quality on this suit is just unmatched. The suit is dark grey pinstripe made of beautiful 95% wool and 5% cashmere, notched lapel, ticket pocket, 2 button, double vents, and unfinished sleeves. The trousers are flat front, with side tab adjusters, and unhemmed. Most impressively, it is a Custom Fit RLPL, which has a more aggressive FU silhouette than the traditional RLPL. New with tags and...
drop on the pink to 75
I have this exact same over coat for sale at an exceptional price - http://cgi.ebay.com/POLO-RALPH-LAURE...ht_1350wt_1139 Beautiful peak lapels, 100% heavy weight wool, and slim fit. It is made in Italy by Corneliani. $310 shipped CONUS , Paypal personal payment please or add 4%. Chest 22.5" Shoulder 19" Sleeves 26" Length from bottom of collar 50"
price drops on the belts.
Beautiful bow ties from the SF beloved/hated Tom Ford. All brand new with tags, made in Italy, and self-tie (real bow ties that you have to tie yourself). Most importantly, no red or cut tags. These retailed from $150 to $225. $80 shipped CONUS, international please add $7. Please PM me the # you'd like to buy. 8. 9. 11. 12. 14. 15. 1. SOLD 2. SOLD 3. SOLD 5. SOLD 7. SOLD 10. SOLD 13. SOLD 4. SOLD 6. SOLD