or Connect

Posts by padronlover

now 79
Another drop
Price drop
Here is a beauty from Boglioli that I would love to have in my size! Made in Italy, 100% flannel wool in medium grey with faint purple stripes, subtle pick stitching, and beautiful buttons. The fabric on this suit is the best I've felt in all the Bogliolis I've come across. The suit features 3 button roll 2 (very nice lapel roll), double vents, size 38 flat front unhemmed trousers, and non-working buttonholes. Measurements will be posted soon but it has the usual nice...
The color is a light beige and the size is XL. Brand new with tags and never worn - in a perfect condition! Classic-fitting long-sleeved V-neck sweater, knit in a fine jersey stitch from the softest cashmere yarns. * Ribbed V-neckline. * Ribbed cuffs and hem. * 100% Italian cashmere. Dry clean. Imported. Retail is $400, I'm looking for $79 shipped CONUS Chest 22.5" Shoulder 17.5" Sleeve 27" Length 26.5"
Here is a used but very nice Ralph Lauren Purple Label navy blazer in 100% linen. It is a 3 button roll 2, double vented, and with smoked mother of pearl buttons. The tagged size is a 42R but it fits like a 40R as it was altered at the RL store. Made in Italy with some great handwork and the FU RLPL silhouette. As for the condition, it is definitely used and there are 2 things to note: 1. There's some fading on the right chest area as you can see in the first two...
I've sold a couple of these. The Alpaca feels a lot like cashmere. Very luxurious.
Incredible jacket.
I have this beauty for sale as its color is too close to my other bag. It is the Pratesi 594 in calf leather in lighter brown/cognac color. Made in Italy, the leather on this bag looks absolutely incredible. If you are not familiar with the Pratesi brand, please do a search on the forum. You'll find that it's highly recommended. Here is a link to more details on the bag - http://www.pratesi-usa.com/product-p...-vit-brown.htm Here is a link to a previous Pratesi...
Top of the line Ferragamo in a chiseled last with a beautiful chocolate suede leather. Unfortunately, these are too small for me as I am a true 10.5D. They were only worn a handful of times and as you can see from the pictures, even without shoe trees, they look as good as new. Comes with the original box and bags. The retail is $795, I am offering them for SOLD