or Connect

Posts by padronlover

Brand new MF button down shirt with a nice collar roll and MOP buttons. Slim fit. If you've never heard of Mastai Ferretti, please do a search - you'll find out that they are very nice shirts offering great value, especially at this price. These are made in italy by Truzzi Factory!
Light pink stripe 7-fold tie from Isaia - substantial silk that feels very luxurious. Used only once or twice so it's in a great condition. The width measure 3.6"
Here is a worn but in mint condition Isaia Napoli solid black lack suit in rare Sciammeria 150's wool, which so incredibly luxurious that you don't even have to touch it to know how nice it is. The suit is made in Italy with tasteful pick stitching throughout, 3 button roll 2 (beautiful lapel roll), double vented, soft shoulders, working buttonholes made by a great tailor, and featuring flat front trousers. It's been freshly drycleaned and ready to be worn. I have one too...
I got this sport coat for myself but it was too close to another grey jacket I had You wouldn't expect this from Canali, but the recent offerings from them have very nice and modern cut. Very soft shoulders, partially lined, minimal structure, and fully canvassed. It's a 2 button, double vented, with patch pockets! The jacket is brand new with unfinished sleeves, ready for your tailor. Measurements: Chest 21" Shoulder 18.5" Sleeve 25.75" Length from bottom of collar 30.5"
I have these chiseled black captoes for sale because they are too big for me They are what I consider the perfect black captoes. Made in Italy, beautiful last and made with incredible leather. I believe Isaia shoes are made by Sutor Mantellassi. I've considered wearing 2 pairs of socks to be able to wear these. They are THAT nice. No box.
ARecent RLPL, made in Italy, 100% incredibly soft lambskin, classic brown leather jacket with nice minimalist details and features. The jacket is in a gently used condition, with a few tiny spots that should come off with a cleaning. The quality of the leather is just out of this world, that might justify the $3,000 retail price $450 --> $400 shipped CONUS Chest 23.5" Shoulder 20" Sleeve 25" Length from bottom of collar 28"
This BB Black Fleece khaki jacket, designed by Thom Browne, is one of the more sober pieces in the collection. Excellent quality and meticulous details make this jacket. It's an unlined, unconstructed, 3 button roll 2, single vented, patch pockets, with unfinished sleeves, and authentic MOP buttons. The fabric is 100% cotton and feels very substantial, unlike most cotton jackets/suits. Brand new with the spare buttons, the labels are crossed off to prevent retail store...
t pains me to see this go...but here it is, one of the best RTW navy blazers you will ever see. Hand made in Italy by St. Andrews, 100% cashmere, substantial brass buttons, and pick stitching everywhere. It is 4x2 double breasted with double vents and classic peak lapel. Just an absolutely gorgeous blazer that is a work of art! Brand new with unfinished sleeves ready for your tailor. Chest 21" Shoulder 18.5" Sleeve 26" Length from bottom of collar 31" Here is an eBay...
Lovely jacket. I feel like Corneliani is one of the most underrated brands here. I would definitely get one if it was 40R/L. Unbelievable price.
A couple of sales fell through so this is still available. I've lowered the price to make it an even more enticing I have a pair of stunning black wholecuts from Sutor in a very attractive last. A very versatile and classic pair made with top of the line leather that will last you forever! I would keep them but I realize I have too many wholecuts in my collection already. Comes with the Sutor shoe bags and a generic box. US shipping included, please PM me for...