or Connect

Posts by padronlover

This is a perfect SC for spring and summer. Unfortunately slightly too big for me as I am a 40R/L. 2 buttons, single vent, 100% flax, micro herribone pattern, soft shoulders, patch pockets, minimal lining, and pick stitching throughout. This is from Corneliani mainline so the quality is just top notch. Chest 22" Shoulder 18.5" Sleeve 25.5" Length from bottom of collar 31.5"
Made in Italy by Corneliani Polo I cut - 3 button roll 2, double vented, soft shoulders, trim fit, authentic horn buttons, and plenty of pick stitching. The jacket is made of pure orgasmic cashmere. This blazer is very versatile and a staple piece that you will wear for a long time!
Price includes shipping within continental US. Priced for quick sale. Fabric alone costs a lot more than my price:) SB2B. Dual vents. Fully lined. Finished sleeves with 4 buttons. It comes an extra set of spare buttons. Made In USA. 100% Loro Piana Cashmere. Amazing fabric. One of the softest I have seen. The jacket features soft Neapoltian shoulders (Very light/minimal shoulder padding), high armholes, suede leather undercollar, MOP buttons. Very nice waist...
awesome deal
looks amazing
Yes sorry the 40L is sold. I thought you were a 40R?
It's Polo I model, updated version with slimmer fit.
Made in Italy by Corneliani, this jacket features soft shoulders, 3 button roll 2, double vents, and authentic horn buttons. The color is light beige/cream and the fabric is incredibly luxurious 100% cashmere. I've felt many cashmere jackets and this one is the softest one yet! Definitely justifies the $2395 price tag. I'm looking for a quick sale so the price reflects that. It's not a staple piece, but what kind of igent wants to be boring and buy another navy jacket...
Let's make it $40 for a 7 fold Isaia!
Lots of interests but no takers yet. So I've lowered the price to $300 for the lucky buyer.