or Connect

Posts by padronlover

These are size 11B Evanston model, which is on a modern/sleek last, in a cognac color. Excellent condition, worn maybe a few times. Quality of Allen Edmonds is very underrated.
One of the nicest Allen Edmonds models. These were originally chilli but I've antiqued them on the toes a little bit - they look nice w/ more depth. Just needs a good polish and they'll look as good as new. Size is 10.5D, runs true to size.
These are made in Italy mainline Santoni captoes in chocolate brown in size 10.5US. Very versatile and work/interview appropriate shoes but still in a nice modern last. They are in excellent condition - worn less than 10 times and always treed. $160 shipped CONUS
These are made in England by Grenson to Masterpiece standards. Brand new in box with extra set of laces and dust bags. Beautiful chiseled last and most impressively, the quality of the leather is incredible. Just as good as Edward Greens I have. Would love these in 10.5 and I even considered wearing three pairs of socks to be able to wear these. $240 shipped CONUS
This wonderful suit from RL is made in Italy by Corneliani, the new Desmond cut - 2 button, double vented, slim fit with lightly padded shoulders, big lapels with throat latch, and flat front trousers with side tab adjusters. The fabric is a 95% wool 5% cashmere that is absolutely phenomenal for 3 seasons, soft and substantial with great drape. The color is chocolate brown with subtle stripes that may be worn as a separate jacket. 40R: Chest 21" Shoulder 18" Sleeve...
Doublet breasted navy blazer is quickly becoming a wardrobe essential. Why not get one that's already slim fitting from Ralph Lauren Black Label? Sad to let this go, but I acquired another navy DB blazer from RLPL. The photos make the color look lighter. In real life, it is a more sober air force blue navy that is lighter than the classic dark navy. 100% wool, fully canvassed, double vented, nice subtle pick stitching all around. Measurements: Tagged 42L, but fits more...
Here is one of my treasured pieces I never got around to wearing. It's a double breasted black pinstripe suit from RL Black Label. Made in Italy by Raffaele Caruso, fully canvassed construction, 100% wool, double vented, flat front trousers w/ side tabs, and the wonderful slim Black Label fit. This is one of the few double breasted suits that will fit slim! Measurements: The suit is tagged 42L, but fits more like a 42R. Chest 21.5" Shoulder 18.75" Sleeve 25.5" Length...
2 jackets left, price dropped to $325.
Another beautiful jacket that would be great for spring or summer. Mainline Zegna, Milano Travel model, 3 button roll 2, double vented, partially lined, almost no padding, and lots of handwork. This would fit me perfectly but the light pink color is too similar to my Borrelli pink SC. Chest 21.5" Shoulder 18" Sleeve 25.5" Length from bottom of collar 31.25"