or Connect

Posts by padronlover

A staple navy with subtle stripe suit at a bargain price! The suit is brand new with tags, 42R, it has - working buttonholes put in w/ sleeve at 25", belt loops instead of side tabs, and trousers hemmed at 32" w/ 2.5" to let out. Letting it go as I have too many navy stripes
Brand new with tags, very recent RLPL suit that is as good as it gets. I bought this hoping it would be slim enough to work as a 40R but it fits like a 42R. 100% four season weight wool in a very versatile navy w/ subtle pinstripe - 2 button, double vented, with pleated trousers. Unfinished sleeves w/ buttons in the RLPL pouch. Retail price was $4,995 and you will know why as soon as you touch the suit in real life. Truly, a work of art Chest 22" Shoulder 18.5" Sleeve...
Made in Italy by Corneliani, great casual cotton sport coat. 3 button roll 2, single vented, unlined and soft shoulders with horn buttons. The fabric is 100% cotton that feels very smooth. Could work for a 40L as well - check measurements. Measurements: Chest 21.5" Shoulder 18.5" Sleeve 26" Length from bottom of collar 31"
RL Purple Label made in Italy by St. Andrews, wardrobe staple navy blazer - 2 button, side vents, slim silhouette, and pick stitching. 100% 4 season weight wool and working buttonholes put in. This blazer is used but no noticeable wear. Just a quick dry clean and it should be good to go! Measurements: Chest 21" Shoulder 18.75" Sleeve 26.5" Length from bottom of collar 31" RLPL blazer for $220
Made in Italy by Corneliani 3 piece suit in navy windowpane. The pictures make it look grey, but in real life it is a standard navy. 2 button, single vent, soft shoulders, slim fit, and double foward pleated pants. 100% wool 4 season weight. Size 38R drop 6. It has been worn but in a great condition. Measurements: Chest 20" Shoulder 18" Sleeve 25" Length 30.5" Waist 33" Inseam 30.5" w/ 1.5" cuff and another 1" of extra material
One of the most beautiful shoes I've ever held...but unfortunately my feet are too wide for them. Size 44, which translates to 10.5US. They have only been worn 3 times and are in an immaculate condition. Included are the lasted shoe trees, dust bags, and the box. The photos made them look black but in real life, they are dark brown with a slight hint of burgundy. Very rich. You can see more accurate pictures of the oxblood color by Vass here -...
Selling these at my cost. Brand new in box in versatile brown. 10.5D US that fits true to size. They are confirmed made in England by Crockett & Jones. For more pictures, here's a link to the BB website - http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=523&Product_Id=736973&Parent_Id=522&default_color=BLACK&sort_by=§ioncolor=§ionsize=#null
Made in England by Crockett & Jones, the RL model is called Gifford. They are in excellent condition - worn 6 times, topy'd. Beautiful shell cordovan leather. These are solid boots that'll last you forever. Trying to cut down on my shell cordovan obsession so I have to let these go