or Connect

Posts by padronlover

These chukka boots are made in England by Alfred Sargent or Crockett & Jones. Made in a very nice pebble grain leather with rubber soles. Worn less than 15 times. The color is burgundy brown with some antiquing on the toes. Size 10 D US. Available at the BB website - http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=523&Product_Id=997242&Parent_Id=522&default_color=BLACK&sort_by=newArrivals§ioncolor=§ionsize=#null $120 shipped CONUS.
These are top of the line Santoni Fatte A Mano, with incredible hand antiquing and norvegese construction! Stamped size is 10 US, however they fit more like 10.5 or even 11. Worn about 15 times or so, they are in a great condition. $260 shipped CONUS.
Brand new shell cordovan loafers from Ralph Lauren, made in England by Crockett & Jones. These shoes need to introduction! They are $850 on the RL website - http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1812817 No box but comes with RL shoe bags. Brand new and never worn. $410 shipped CONUS.
Got this jacket from another forum member but unfortunately It's too tight for me as I'm in between 40-42. Awesome jacket and definitely RL Purple Label quality Just looking to get back what I paid - $460 shipped CONUS Rare RLPL Black Leather Motorcycle Jacket Sz M. Worn once. Soft, buttery lambs skin leather. Top quality buttons and zippers. Perfect condition. Measurements: Shoulder: 18.5 Chest: 20.5 Sleeve Length: 25 Length: 25 (TOC) 23.5 (BOC) Waist: 19.5
RL Signature Label is considered a step above Black Label and just below Purple Label. It is made in Italy by Corneliani but with superior fabrics and better construction and the cut is similar to Purple Label. This suit is used but in an excellent condition - 100% 4 season weight wool, size 40R, 2 button, double vented, and side button trousers instead of belt loops. Regal shoulders and a good amount of waist suppression. The color is solid navy with a very subtle micro...
Measurements are posted!
Not a denim guy but I believe these are highly recommended. Made in USA out of Japanese selvedge denim, it is the RRL slim cut. I will update the measurements later but the size is 31x32 They were worn only three times and never been washed/soaked or anything like that. Waist 17" inseam 33.5" Leg opening 8.25" Thigh at crotch 11.75"
This is a nice RLBL cotton khaki suit made in Italy by Raffaele Caruso with all the standard Black Label features. The suit is tagged 42R but like other cotton suits I've dealt with, it fits a whole size smaller than the wool RLBL suit tagged as the same size. So this one fits like a wool RLBL 40R suits or sport coats. The following alterations have been done on the suit: shortened jacket length, waist suppression, and trouser leg slimmed. So please pay attention to the...
Lightweight roundneck sweater made out of pure Italian cashmere. You will understand the $795 price tag as soon as you touch how soft the cashmere is. The color is medium to light yellow in size large, would make a great layering piece. Chest 22" Shoulder 17" Sleeve 26" Length 27" The price is $150 ---> $125 shipped CONUS.
Here is an amazing Isaia suit that I only got to wear twice after getting it brand new. It's in a mint condition It is a recent Isaia red label, the slim base S cut w/ very nice soft shoulders, waist suppression 3 button roll 2.5, side vents, and flat front trousers. The fabric is 100% wool 130's and the color is medium to light grey w/ subtle pink stripes! Chest 20.5" Shoulder 18.5" Sleeve 25" Length from bottom of collar 30" Trouser waist 34" Inseam 30.5" w/ 2"...